Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • idiet, weekly weigh in results.
  • ton

7lbs weight loss this week.

3 weeks in with a total loss of 1 stone 9lbs.

cheers Dave and Solo………… 8)

meddle
    Free Member

Very nice, congrats.

metalheart
    Free Member

Good going Ton!

I’ve managed chuff all. But then again I only started this morning… 😆

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Solo
    Free Member

Ton.

Thats good news.
    I’m really pleased for you.

And I luv how you’ve taken to it and made it sound so easy.

Keep up the good work Fella !.

😉

iDave
    Free Member

Nice one ton, emailed you about that question you had.

ton

And I luv how you’ve taken to it and made it sound so easy.

Solo, it is a piece of cake really…… 😉
    i am just eating everything in it’s natural state, i.e nothing with a list of ingrediants on it’s label.

deepo
    Free Member

Been strictly following diet for 3 day and am shattered with a head ache and downing litre after litre of water. Is this normal in the first few days?

iDave
    Free Member

why are you drinking litre after litre of water?

are you restricting portions, trying to eat low fat, not getting ‘any’ carbs?

deepo
    Free Member

I’ve got a real thirst for some reason and as far as I’m aware am following your rules correctly. Today I had, scrambled egg, spinach, sausage and onion for breakie, hand full of nuts mid morning, chilli with cannolini beans for lunch and a chicken,veg stir fry with a whole bag o bean sprouts. Does that seem about right? Any guidance would be great, thanks Deepo (dave)

ton

deepo, looks good but you are eating a lot more meat than i have.
    normal day for me now is eggs either scrambled, poached or omlete. with this i have a handfull of spinach and a tin of tomatos.
    mid morning either nut and seeds or a jar of mussels or cockles.
    lunch is a massive salad with tuna or mackeral or hummus.
    evening meal is grilled meat or fish, with a mountain of veg and a portion of beans of some sort.
    i have not deviated from this for 3 weeks and have not been hungry between meals
    i am drinking plenty of black decaff and maybe 4 pints of water, i have had no booze of any sort (i hate red wine)
    on my day off (sunday) i have stuck to the plan with the exception of a few roast spuds and a small bar of 80% cocoa dark chocolate.

and my weight is dropping off. 😀

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

It’s taken me 4000 road miles and 6 months to shift the same amount. 😯

metalheart
    Free Member

Start of day 3 for me. If scales to be believed I’ve lost 3lbs already. Hmm… Maybe actually riding my bike for 4.5 hours Sunday helped. And I’ve dramatically upped my walking. Did 50 miles last week.

But as much as anything I’m finding the diet compared to normal is so restrictive that I can’t snack (ESP at work) and as a result when I get home at night I’m actually hungry so have to make something to eat.

Really, really, really missing milk in my tea and coffee. So much I’m only drinking half what I’d usually. So drinking more water to compensate. Except last night when I realised the benefits of a couple of glasses of red…

It’s weird to actually feel hungry for a change!

This is going to be a real struggle until I can get into the routine.

deepo
    Free Member

I’m thinkin due to no milk my caffine consumtion has halfed and I’m in a bit of withdrawl-no bad thing!I’ll weather the storm and up my veg!

Solo
    Free Member

MH.

Snacking is Ok, just select from a compliant selection of food items.
    If the only thing you have at work are vending machines laden with fizz and choc.
    Then you’ll have to bring snacks and lunch to work with you, I guess.
    One snack I like is some hummous and courgette battons

What you’re missing now, you won’t in a few months time.
    You’re right, there will be a period of transition, during which old diet items and habits will be missed.

It’s weird to actually feel hungry for a change!
    As Ton points out ^^^ after a while, you should find that you’re not hungry between meals.

Imo, more water and less coffee and tea isn’t a bad thing anyway.

Good on you for having a go, seeing that its going to take a little work, but that you’re up for that.

Keep it up.
    😉

metalheart
    Free Member

Solo, yeah its sugar or fruit here. So currently not having anything. Cant help but think this is a ‘good thing’ though.

Im aware that its a transistion and if it was that easy then I wouldn’t be overweight in the first place.

My problem with with lack of milk is I tried black tea before and I realised that what I actually like is milky tea… no milk me no likee. Coffee I can handle, but usually only have 2 or 3 mugs max.

Finding things a bit bland atm and i need to find something that I find properly pallateable. More research needed I guess.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. The big shake up is all part of it…

Being hungry should help food taste better anyways.

BTW solo, YGM.

metalheart
    Free Member

Well one week in and 6lbs down here.

End of first week was getting boring as still finding my feet.

Week two will have more variety: had boiled eggs for first time in donkeys and breakfasting on mackerel. Also got bacon and chorizo. And I’m usually virtually vegetarian… This is a massive change.

Bagstard
    Free Member

metalheart, try to step away from tradition, eggs don’t have to be for breakfast!Usually I will make three different dishes at a time and cycle them, ie chicken,leek and bacon pie (topped with cauli, bean and swede mash) Moroccan chicken, beef and bean chilli with cauli rice. These usually make up my breakfast or lunches, just put the in portion sized containers and freezer or fridge them.

One of my favourite snacks is crudites and hummus.

takisawa2

Good on all of you doing this. I lost 2st on weightwatchers from Sep to Xmas but kind of plateaud since, as my reg meeting got cancelled after xmas. Havent really tried though TBH, but I’ve not put any back on so kicking off again today. Keen to lose another stone before my hol in 8 weeks.
    I dont think folk appreciate how hard it can be. Top stuff all of ye.

Ton, thats a stonking result mate, keep it up. 🙂

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘idiet, weekly weigh in results.’ is closed to new replies.