Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • iDiet is like giving up smoking
  • donsimon
    Free Member

my point is you don’t need a written diet guide if you have a basic grasp of what’s in food and don’t eat like a pig.

How does one go about getting a basic grasp? Would they have to get info from someone/somewhere else?

Junkyard
    Free Member

molly he is just a troll leave it no good can come of it …they may or may not believe what they say but they will be dismissive either way

credit wher eit is due this is quite good

i just suggested a diet was just a structure for common sense that those lacking in self discipline needed as a crutch to help implement a healthy eating regime.
    name calling isn’t necessary either.

so dont call him names whilst he calls you weak willed , lacking common sense and needing a crutch – its quite subtle but obvious once you realise – he wants a reaction so now he has had two he will be doubly pleased

molgrips
    Free Member

if it was wholemeal bread/pasta

Wholemeal bread and pasta create the same amount of insulin as the white kind.

my point is you don’t need a written diet guide if you have a basic grasp of what’s in food and don’t eat like a pig.

I know, but it’s not actually correct. I did not eat like a pig, and I knew all the standard healthy eating stuff (in some detail) but I was still heavier than I wanted to be. Many people follow conventional healthy eating and are fine with their weight; many people eat crap and are skinny as rakes. Not me though.

I didn’t understand the many roles of insulin in my metabolism, now I understand much better. I keep a balance between minimising insulin and fuelling my exercise – it’s quite hard to get right at times – sometimes I can’t do my training very well, and sometimes I don’t lose weight, but I am using the iDiet as a framework to build on.

remember not all carbs are created equal.

That’s the entire point of this thing.

Oh btw.. I found out something fantastic last week. I’d made beans and meat for myself before, but it was never particularly filling even with tons of beans. However a mexican takeaway place near my work does a box of salad leaves with a spoonful of beans in it and a generous helping of spiced meat – then salsa, hot sauce, guac and whatever. The roughage of the salad seems to really help keep me full and satisfied for ages. Great stuff and also very delicious.

MrSmith
    Free Member

[video]http://youtu.be/VWgwJfbeCeU[/video]

linky no worky

donsimon
    Free Member

I could show you how to do this
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWgwJfbeCeU[/video]

it’s not rocket science and can be done without buying books, pills, going to diet IT groups or asking somebody called Dave on the internet.

MrSmith
    Free Member

you should write a book on how to do that! i’m gullible enough to buy it 😆

Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)

The topic ‘iDiet is like giving up smoking’ is closed to new replies.