Identify my rash of impending doom

Home Forum Chat Forum Identify my rash of impending doom

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Identify my rash of impending doom
  • iolo
    Member

    That’s death rash.
    Don’t worry.
    Just don’t make any long term plans.
    Say goodbye to all you love.
    Make sure all your finances are in order for your family.
    You’ll be fine.

    sobriety
    Member

    Herpes.

    Or some form of poison ivy/hogweed, you might get some fun blisters as well.

    boxfish
    Member

    Do you have any Euphorbia in your garden? The sap is caustic and can cause a rash like that.

    Premier Icon wwaswas
    Subscriber

    fun blisters

    euphemism for an STD?

    Thats the dreaded bum-pox… slowly but surely, you will erupt in sores which in turn begin to defecate all over your body.

    You’ll get used to it after a while~ my wife actually finds it quite attractive.

    Premier Icon zippykona
    Subscriber

    Hogweed? It gets worse in sunshine.

    Premier Icon nickc
    Subscriber

    What were you working on?

    There are quite a few plants that have phototoxic sap that can cause pretty bad skin reactions.

    Giant Hogweed springs to mind

    billytinkle
    Member

    I’ve generally been removing ivy from fences and trees over the last week. Not had anything like it until yesterday though when I was cutting down a couple of trees.

    I’m guessing it wasn’t the ivy as I’ve been exposed to that all week without issue. I would be surprised if it was the trees?

    Premier Icon thepurist
    Subscriber

    Bad cat aids from an infected baby robin bite? That should cover the standard STW responses.

    Premier Icon wwaswas
    Subscriber

    were there any children’s faces near you at the time?

    Premier Icon nickc
    Subscriber

    Ivy could be poisonous, and some trees are as well that you’d find in the UK, Figs and Chestnuts for example

    Premier Icon sandwicheater
    Subscriber

    yep, that there is cat aids to be sure.

    Tom83
    Member

    Either too much knuckle shuffling… Or not enough.

    billytinkle
    Member

    Hi. Been working out in the garden a fair bit lately and last night had tremendously itchy hands. I assumed I must have touched something that didn’t agree (although I did have gloves on), took some piriton on went to bed.

    This morning I’ve woken up to the same itchy hands and a red blotchy rash on my hands, lower arms and knees (I was wearing trousers yesterday too). More piriton has been taken, but has anyone got any ideas what it could be or what to do about it?

    No pain, no other symptoms, just the rash and itchiness! Pics below…

    pingu66
    Member

    +1 iolo

    Black death, can I have your bike!

    cbike
    Member

    Ivy – can make you fell a bit sick as well even if you wear gloves and goggles.

    Done it once.

    Premier Icon gofasterstripes
    Subscriber

    Either way give it a good wash with lots of water and I’d avoid the sun ‘cos if it’s hogweed it can scar if the sun gets to it.

    PS Don’t trust me, I’m not a doctor 🙂

    It’s cat AIDS. The bad sort, I’m afraid.

    Make the most of your last hours on earth, won’t you?

    Premier Icon sparkyrhino
    Subscriber

    over moisturising? 😯

    CountZero
    Member

    Triffid sap. Designed to slow you down and incapacitate you, so you’re easier to catch.
    Did you have anything that looked like this? It’ll probably be smaller at the moment.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Identify my rash of impending doom’ is closed to new replies.