Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Ice cream vans
  • alanf
    Free Member

With the weather so good at the moment, I’m wondering where the ice cream van is?
    I’ve not seen one for weeks now.

In the middle of winter with snow on the ground and dark nights, I’d hear the distinctive tinkle of the ice cream tune, however, now we have 30 degrees and hot sun, he’s gone AWOL…

Flaperon

Haven’t heard the usual pest recently, but round Aylesbury I doubt those are chocolate sprinkles on your 99.

splorer

bigbadbob
    Free Member

There all at the beach or park, where they can make tonnes of cash (with the prices they charge) without using up petrol money. So no need to trawl round the streets looking for meagre pickings any more. Kerching big style.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Emma is the lady round our way, she works tirelessly and even comes up onto the industrial estate where I’m working. 1pound for an Emma’s special 8)

lodious
    Free Member

Emma is the lady round our way, she works tirelessly and even comes up onto the industrial estate where I’m working. 1pound for an Emma’s special

What’s that got to do with Ice Cream?

CountZero

Emma is the lady round our way, she works tirelessly and even comes up onto the industrial estate where I’m working. 1pound for an Emma’s special

Are cherries involved?

derek_starship
    Free Member

The ICV that serves our estate plays the MOTD theme tune at a methamphet’ tempo. It makes me laugh.

The traditional italian names like Manfredi and Carluccio seem to have been replaced by Asian ones. Our local one is Akaarm’s Ices.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Ice cream vans’ is closed to new replies.