Ibis Tranny Medium

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Ibis Tranny Medium

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Ibis Tranny Medium
  • drapper

Ibis Tranny HT/SS/4X/BMX Burnt Orange Frame Medium.

With IS110 Integrated Headset 570 pound
    With Carbon Ritchey Seatpost 630 pound
    Frame Alone 520 pound

he Ibis Tranny may look like a simple yet beautiful carbon fiber hardtail but look closer and you will see so much more. The Tranny is one of the most versatile frames that has ever been produced – easily switching between geared and singlespeed and travelbike guises. Being made of high modulus carbon the Tranny is of course lightweight but we think you will agree that a frame weight of around 3.1 lbs is pretty special, especially considering how strong it is!

Stiff, light, tough, geared, singlespeed, travelbike – a Tranny can do it all.

FEATURES OF THE TRANNY
    Carbon monocoque frame
    Optimized for 100mm suspension forks
    Geared or Singlespeed compatible
    Unique ‘slot machine’ adjustable length chainstay (for tensioning single speed chains) enables the Tranny to be a take-apart travel bike.
    Super lightweight (3.1 lb) Medium is 1.2kg.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Paypal Only Please.
    email for more pics and if interested, no time waster please 🙂 :- martinlynch1975@gmail.com

There are a few cosmetic rub marks and can be seen in the other pics. Bike frame is perfect otherwise.

drapper

ps will also swap for a 17inch Ti frame (Soda/Lynksys/GEnisis)

thanks!

Martin

d45yth

It’s a good job this isn’t a large in green! Don’t need one as I’ve already got my hardtail needs covered…might still have found room though, especially at this price!

drapper

ok photos now up:-

https://picasaweb.google.com/103437422842604008882/ForSale?authkey=Gv1sRgCPOTteve1YyVZw

let me know if there is problems seeing them!

I taped it with franskins I got on-line made for the frame specifically.

psychle

Think I might have to have this… Will email shortly as only have limited access on my phone… 😀

jerry66

Hi Martin , I’ll have it too , what area r u

drapper

have an offer from the 1st chap agreed! so if that falls through your next in line!

drapper

jerry can you email me please!

drapper

simon you got mail!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Ibis Tranny Medium’ is closed to new replies.