Ibis Mojo HD frame – 160 or 140mm – Medium, VITP

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Ibis Mojo HD frame – 160 or 140mm – Medium, VITP

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Ibis Mojo HD frame – 160 or 140mm – Medium, VITP
  • ojom

Hey

Replacing this with a black one so this needs a new home.
    I have 2 shocks to make it 160 or 140 and you can have either or. Not both sadly.

It is a medium, 12x135mm back end with the band on mech seattube.

It has seen some action so you are getting a good few battle scars but it has new lower linkages installed yesterday and the top ones have some life in them yet.

The bottle boss inserts for the cable guides and the cable guard are rusty but work as they should.

When built it rides beautifully. The 140 shock was recently serviced but and has a tiny nick on it’s shaft but doesn’t cause any problems, it’s so small. The 160 option is unused.

I have tried to get some of the marks in the pictures but please bear in mind you are not buying a minter! It has had a good 18 or so months clocked up on it.

£999 lowered to £950

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1236063_10151671734862523_1239107269_n.jpg%5B/img%5D

ti456neal

God I want this!! : (

shreck
    ojom

Well do it then 😆

Are you on the precipice needing a push? Perhaps we can discuss what sort of push you need.

ti456neal

Haha if only! The push I have no problem with, I’d jump both feet first, it’s paying for said gorgeous carbon loveliness that causes issues! Unless you fancy an orange transition covert frame that is!!! 😆

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Ibis Mojo HD frame – 160 or 140mm – Medium, VITP’ is closed to new replies.