iam 1200 lumen light (same as cree) problems?

Home Forum Bike Forum iam 1200 lumen light (same as cree) problems?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • iam 1200 lumen light (same as cree) problems?
  • MarkLG

Without access to a voltmeter, or another lightset to swap things around it’s going to be hard to work out what the fault is.
    You can get these lights for £18 a piece on ebay, so it’s probably not worth spending a lot of effort fixing it.

turbo1397

yeh i know there fairlt cheap now.. was going to use this as a helmet mount and something else for the bars.. seems a waste to right it off..

turbo1397

Hey folks, i bought one of these last year and actually never got round to using it. tried it out the box and it worked.. then left it in the cupborad. Took it out last week, turned it on and it worked briefly.. then went off. Tried charging battery for about 4hrs and still doessnt work. My problem is i dont really know if the charger is at fault, the battery or the light. the charger light is showing green when plugged into the battery pack.. i presume this means its charged? 😕 Any help would be apreciated..

http://www.amazon.co.uk/iaMOutdoor-Lumen-Rechargeable-Waterproof-Torch/dp/B006RHB41Y/ref=sr_1_1?s=cycling&ie=UTF8&qid=1381860270&sr=1-1&keywords=1200+lumen+light

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘iam 1200 lumen light (same as cree) problems?’ is closed to new replies.