Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • I want to watch movies online.
  • joshvegas
    Free Member

Tried to watch Harry Potter yesterday in celebration of 20years since book one.

Netflix doesn’t have it…
    Amazon prime video – subscription AND rental…

What the chuff do I need to either pay a reasonable subscription or one off rentals.

I’m not that interested in tv etc so I’m not planning to hoof out for stuff I don’t want.

Stoner
    Free Member

Google play movies have them for £2.50 to rent.

You need an android or iphone and ideally a smart enough TV to which you can cast directly or a chromecast.

the-muffin-man

Download the JustWatch app and it will tell you what streaming service a movie is on.

Looks like it’s only available to rent at the minute – on Amazon, Google, AppleTV. £2.49 SD, £3.49 HD.

I seem to recall Sky (NowTV) have the rights to the Potter Movies as they crop up on there from time to time.

MSP

I rent most movies through itunes, although that is mainly due to the convenience of already being in their eco system.

nealglover
    Free Member

Showbox+Chromecast.

nickc

box set from charity shop?

Stoner
    Free Member

box set from charity shop?

VHS or Betamax?

woody2000

NowTV movies free trial? Pretty sure they’re all on there 🙂

mossimus
    Free Member

First Harry Potter film is on ITV this Saturday.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

I’ve got the box set of all of them and am having a clear out. £20 delivered to your door

the-muffin-man

NowTV movies free trial? Pretty sure they’re all on there

Not at the minute.

joshvegas
    Free Member

Cheers chaps and chapettes.

Just to clarify it’s not just to watch HazzaP just films in general. I already have the chromecast.

I’ll give nowTV etc some more research.

Bigbutslimmerbloke… Maybe… Are they normal DVD or Blu-ray?

Three_Fish
    Free Member

VPN. alluc.ee

Knock yourself out.

goldfish24

I share your pain. Many times I’ve yelled out loud “dear internet, I will gladly pay a reasonable sum, say £3, to watch this ******ing movie tonight in my little telly. But no, no you will not let me pay you.
    I will not pay £9.99 to buy the movie perpetually from itunes, I don’t need that. Who would?”
    Occasionally I’ve found google play movies has done the job and I’ve a chromecast so that’s fine. But Hollywood are still at the stage the music biz were ten years ago.
    Occasionally I’ve just said sod it and downloaded illegally.

GrahamS

Many times I’ve yelled out loud “dear internet, I will gladly pay a reasonable sum, say £3, to watch this ******ing movie tonight in my little telly. But no, no you will not let me pay you.
    I will not pay £9.99 to buy the movie perpetually from itunes, I don’t need that. Who would?”

Erm.. you can do exactly that in iTunes. Harry Potter 1 is currently £3.49 to rent

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

vodly.cr

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Kodi.

Incoming.

bear-uk
    Free Member

Showbox apk on the Laptop or Android.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘I want to watch movies online.’ is closed to new replies.