I want to watch movies online.

Home Forum Chat Forum I want to watch movies online.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • I want to watch movies online.
  • Stoner

Google play movies have them for £2.50 to rent.

You need an android or iphone and ideally a smart enough TV to which you can cast directly or a chromecast.

Premier Icon the-muffin-man
    Subscriber

Download the JustWatch app and it will tell you what streaming service a movie is on.

Looks like it’s only available to rent at the minute – on Amazon, Google, AppleTV. £2.49 SD, £3.49 HD.

I seem to recall Sky (NowTV) have the rights to the Potter Movies as they crop up on there from time to time.

Premier Icon MSP
    Subscriber

I rent most movies through itunes, although that is mainly due to the convenience of already being in their eco system.

nealglover

Showbox+Chromecast.

Premier Icon nickc
    Subscriber

box set from charity shop?

Stoner

box set from charity shop?

VHS or Betamax?

Premier Icon woody2000
    Subscriber

NowTV movies free trial? Pretty sure they’re all on there 🙂

mossimus

First Harry Potter film is on ITV this Saturday.

I’ve got the box set of all of them and am having a clear out. £20 delivered to your door

Premier Icon the-muffin-man
    Subscriber

NowTV movies free trial? Pretty sure they’re all on there

Not at the minute.

joshvegas

Tried to watch Harry Potter yesterday in celebration of 20years since book one.

Netflix doesn’t have it…
    Amazon prime video – subscription AND rental…

What the chuff do I need to either pay a reasonable subscription or one off rentals.

I’m not that interested in tv etc so I’m not planning to hoof out for stuff I don’t want.

joshvegas

Cheers chaps and chapettes.

Just to clarify it’s not just to watch HazzaP just films in general. I already have the chromecast.

I’ll give nowTV etc some more research.

Bigbutslimmerbloke… Maybe… Are they normal DVD or Blu-ray?

Three_Fish

VPN. alluc.ee

Knock yourself out.

goldfish24

I share your pain. Many times I’ve yelled out loud “dear internet, I will gladly pay a reasonable sum, say £3, to watch this ******ing movie tonight in my little telly. But no, no you will not let me pay you.
    I will not pay £9.99 to buy the movie perpetually from itunes, I don’t need that. Who would?”
    Occasionally I’ve found google play movies has done the job and I’ve a chromecast so that’s fine. But Hollywood are still at the stage the music biz were ten years ago.
    Occasionally I’ve just said sod it and downloaded illegally.

Premier Icon GrahamS
    Subscriber

Many times I’ve yelled out loud “dear internet, I will gladly pay a reasonable sum, say £3, to watch this ******ing movie tonight in my little telly. But no, no you will not let me pay you.
    I will not pay £9.99 to buy the movie perpetually from itunes, I don’t need that. Who would?”

Erm.. you can do exactly that in iTunes. Harry Potter 1 is currently £3.49 to rent

Premier Icon Nobeerinthefridge
    Subscriber

Kodi.

Incoming.

bear-uk

Showbox apk on the Laptop or Android.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.