Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • I want to ride for the Belgian cycling team!
  • peterfile
    Free Member

Gijs Van Hoecke

DezB
    Free Member

Yeah, that’s something to aspire to.

hora
    Free Member

….after 3 pints of lager I bet

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    philconsequence
    Free Member

that’s some impressive wetting himself.

everytime i scroll up to look at the photo i want to hold his eyes open for him, the poor lads struggling!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Jesus, I don’t want to touch him at all.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Wet himslf or had a drink poured down him?

Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

someone’s in trouble today

He’ll have woke up thinking…what happened last night and everyone will go quiet when he goes into the room.

carbon337
    Free Member

Wiggins inspiring trainer fashions all of a sudden it would appear

philconsequence
    Free Member

definitely wet himself, his jeans are undone like he was trying to release it before losing control, i’m guessing he was upside-down at the time

peterfile
    Free Member

definitely wet himself, his jeans are undone like he was trying to release it before losing control, i’m guessing he was upside-down at the time

Or possibly spinning around 🙂

flippinheckler
    Free Member

He missed while giving a doping control sample 😆

anokdale
    Free Member

LOL, some head he would have had this morning

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I reckon he’s spilt a drink on himself. Or he was trying to pee in his own mouth.

Keva
    Free Member

it says here he had drinks chucked over him…

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2185302/London-2012-A-celebration-Olympic-proportions-Belgian-cyclist-marks-end-Games-overdoing-London-nightclub-Mahiki.html

The cheeky smile on the 20-year-old’s face and his bleary eyes told of a good night, though he won’t be so pleased with the stains from the drinks thrown over him.
    The Ghent rider stumbled out of the club but clearly had no idea where he was, hanging on to his friends for dear life with his jeans slipping down his legs.

MrGreedy

I met the Belgian under 18 cycling squad when I was riding in the Vosges a couple of years ago, so I guess they could be the same lads. They seemed well-adjusted enough at the time (although their English was fairly non-existent and their French was worse than mine so it’s difficult to tell). They were definitely quick up hills though!

Marge
    Free Member

It says in the flemish press he was sent straight home rather unsurprisingly….

atlaz
    Free Member

Well given his events were over and it’s only 2 hours on the train I bet he got some food in at St Pancras and got some well needed shut eye.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘I want to ride for the Belgian cycling team!’ is closed to new replies.