Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • I think 'they' are watching me…
  • BigEaredBiker
    Free Member

Yesterday in London for a meeting I noticed an Army Apache helicopter fly past quite low heading east and now just 5 minutes ago one flew really low just over my house in Aylesbury.*

Should I put on a tinfoil hat?

*probably due to low cloud and in a southerly direction possibly towards RAF Benson…

I’ve never actually seen Apaches other than at organised events, quite menacing looking things aren’t they.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Up in the NE they have been known to pop over the top of hills in attack mode for their war games. A little menacing

fasthaggis

Mel ,what are you doing posting on STW ?

!!:¬)

wwaswas

It’s times like this that I wish I had a username registered as

‘Them’

or

‘GCHQ’

‘cos then I could reply;

“Not us mate, honest, try the FBI”

BigEaredBiker
    Free Member

Mel ,what are you doing posting on STW ?

Now you mention it I think it was painted black rather than the usual olive green 😯

CountZero

The AH64D isn’t really olive green, it’s a sort of dark matt grey, and they always look black against the sky. See them around my way sometimes.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Classic diversion technique. Whilst you were watching the Apache the real men in black were able to complete their nefarious activities undisturbed.

iolo
    Free Member

There’s a lot of dodgy helicopters in that region. Lots of air bases.
    I always was aware that during night time in Oxfordshire/West Berkshire there were some bloody big helicopters flying. Who knows what thay were hiding.

hammyuk
    Free Member

Similar to the silenced Merlin’s with no lights and flying low enough to cause a wake in the water that land at a certain place that isn’t a place that’s surrounded by high fences and razorwire but isn’t there and certainly isn’t anything you should concern yourself with as it’s just an old fort…. near me

Alpha1653

@Hammyuk: where are you not?

hammyuk
    Free Member

Google “Fort Monkton” 😉

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

He did Google it.

Alpha will no longer be posting on this forum…

…or any other

iolo
    Free Member

Alpha who?

Alpha1653

Ah. I have nothing more to say on this matter.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘I think 'they' are watching me…’ is closed to new replies.