Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)
  • I think she was put here to test my faith!
  • Torminalis
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzERC53NhrI[/video]

Shibboleth
    Free Member

Cuckooooooooo….

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I’m going to pray for her to become the target of a vicious internet bullying campaign, that hopefully will manifest itself in some sort of physical protest outside her house.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ernie_lynch
    Free Member

If she wasn’t a Yank I would have said that she was taking the piss, but obviously she means what she says.

I feel truly sorry for sane Yanks who have to live alongside nutters like that.

Although I’m also very grateful to them…….thanks to the United States, Europe was able to rid itself of their religious cranks – who were welcomed into the US with open arms.

Cougar

*has* to be a hoax, shirley.

molgrips
    Free Member

I was going to post something even handed and considerate of other people’s views, then I listened to the first minute.

Words fail me to be honest.

D0NK

nutjob

j_me
    Free Member

“Lentil season” ??? 😯
    Surely that’s discriminating against other pulses

willard

No, I was going to get upset about that film, but I’m not going to. It’s just not worth it. I have office copy of the Mail for that.

Ignorant bigotted people exist in all countries. And stupid people too. That’s all I am going to say.

Cougar

Yep, hoax, confirmed.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO8s_Pox1dw[/video]

Torminalis
    Free Member

There is a glint in the eye of the truly pious that makes my skin crawl, I have simply never been so confident in anything that I would attribute such a tragedy to the will of my own personal deity.

Definitely needs shooting.

j_me
    Free Member

Standard TJ Defense” ?

Torminalis
    Free Member

Yep, hoax, confirmed.

I have a strange feeling that is a display of the TJ/Al defense. Or maybe not, if not, she is very good. I suspect she is just trying to avoid being killed.

DezB
    Free Member

Weirdo, even if it is fake!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Well done Cougar, nice find……I feel slightly relieved now, and marginally less worried that Sarah Palin will be the next US president.

xiphon
    Free Member

I ramble on like that on pills, although the topic is more about how much I love you, as opposed to a religious sermon.

xiphon
    Free Member

Double-Post – oops!

Cougar

Tune in to next week’s thrilling instalment of Cougar P.I.

Seems the copyright on the vid points to http://twitter.com/LaughAloneTV

we actually contacted her but she closed her account when we sent her an invite.

Still not affiliated. She deleted her account. I guess the hate was too much for her. never got to sign her.

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

xiphon – Member

Double-Post – oops!

double drop?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I reckon, watching how her eyes keep looking to her left, that she is lying. I don’t think she means a word of it and is just an attention-whore.

bigyinn
    Free Member

More likely she has posted that “retraction” so that she might actually survive to see the end of lent…..

MrsToast
    Free Member

She’s a troll.

http://uk.kotaku.com/5782029/this-woman-just-trolled-the-entire-internet

Time and a place, love, there’s a time and a place…

Edukator
    Free Member

Black humour rather well done.

Torminalis
    Free Member

I have to say I have never been so happy to have been trolled. Me being a bit gullible is far more satisfactory than believing that there are people out there who have and want to share these beliefs.

😳

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

So basically she was trying to whip up hatred against Christians (it was my intention to piss people off etc) ? ….. nice girl.

Now perhaps someone can do an “internet sensation” troll video to whip up hatred against Muslims ?

That should make the world a better place.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Told you – simple body language 😉

duckman

I have to say I have never been so happy to have been trolled. Me being a bit gullible is far more satisfactory than believing that there are people out there who have and want to share these beliefs.

Google Westboro Baptist Church…

Torminalis
    Free Member

Google Westboro Baptist Church…

I already know about them but had managed to block them out of my memory. God hates figs!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I wouldn’t get too complacent Torminalis. What made her video believable in the first place, were people like the Westboro Baptist Church…..God hates fags, Hurricane Katrina was God’s punishment to America, etc.

EDIT : beaten by duckman

D0NK

Trolling is so bloody juvenile, lets say something to really get people’s backs up, get everyone foaming at the mouth, death threats etc then say haha I was only joking you idiots

the thing is what they are saying half the time isn’t new or sensational, it’s something plenty of people already say/think, that’s why it’s so beleivable and why so many people think “oh no here’s another idiot, better dispute/re-educate/flame them” and the troll considers that another (petty) victory

playground “humour”

grow up

murderburgh
    Free Member

why does she go on about lentils?

anyway, troll or not she’s a wee fanny

Torminalis
    Free Member

I wouldn’t get too complacent Torminalis

I shall be sure to be ever vigilant ernie.

crankboy
    Free Member

troll but on the other hand I almost fell for it.Perhaps because I did go out with a christian at Uni who genuinely believed in what she called the “increase in natural disasters” as a clear sign of God’s disapproval of man’s increasing secularism. Mind you she and her “prayer triplets” also prayed to banish slugs from her kitchen and she went on to have an affair with a married man from her church on the basis that she would repent it later and she would be doubly blessed as Jesus loves a sinner who repents.

Cougar

anyway, troll or not she’s a wee fanny

I think you can get tablets for that these days, or maybe absorbent pads.

Cougar

I almost fell for it

“perhaps,” uh-huh. Perhaps I showed my hand a bit too quickly. (-:

murderburgh
    Free Member

boom boom

stratobiker
    Free Member

Shall we pray for her?

wrightyson
    Free Member

I hope she gets run over by a big fast Japanese car with a muslim driving it! Stupid bitch!!

molgrips
    Free Member

she called the “increase in natural disasters” as a clear sign of God’s disapproval of man’s increasing secularism

Lol. If you were God, wouldn’t it be better to just write your message across the heavens, or talk to everyone in a big booming voice. It’d be a sh*t load more effective I reckon 🙂

duckman

If he did talk in a big booming voice there are a few on here who’s trousers would get very brown,very quickly!

Good confession Crankboy….the only person in your Uni not getting laid 😀

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘I think she was put here to test my faith!’ is closed to new replies.