Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • I think i’ve found the cheapest GX AXS , be quick……
  • squealer
    Free Member

Having recently purchased a GX upgrade kit from Pro bike kit, I’ve now gone and found it cheaper elsewhere so thought I’d share the offer with you all.

Bike active have the kit on offer for £395 like a lot of other places but the discount code Black20 appears to get you 20% off making it a bargain £316. There’s also a Save15 code for those of you that want to pay a bit more.

Happy shopping.

big_scot_nanny

can you post a link? (it’s better for STW if it comes through this website)

big_scot_nanny

Thanks for the PSA OP, and for the link ta11pau11. Now, could you both please take it down again to remove temptation? Excellent, thank you! 😉

crossed

Thanks for that, just ordered a set for my wife’s bike.

appltn

That’s not far off the best price I can find for an x01 derailleur and shifter, good find!

richvelo
    Free Member

Excellent find and ordered ta

thegeneralist
    Free Member

Does anyone know that bike active is actually legit?
    There’s some insane savings on there like £1,500 off an Ibis AF….

w00dster

Bikeactive.com

Legit, looking at some other reviews customer service is a weak point.

ta11pau1

They look to be a physical shop, decent reviews on Google.

Bike Active
    01920 872222
    https://maps.app.goo.gl/X2YiEMd3zbLPEntq8

fluided
    Free Member

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/04899766

Registered office address
    Unit G1 The Maltings Roydon Road, Stanstead Abbotts, Ware, England, SG12 8HG
    Company status
    Active — Active proposal to strike off this bit doesn’t look good
    Company type
    Private limited Company
    Incorporated on
    15 September 2003
    Accounts overdue

squealer
    Free Member

I’ve had a few bikes off them as have a couple of people I know.

Decent service but after sales is not their strongest part, too busy riding bikes and being rad I think.

Oblongbob

Thanks OP. Order placed. Will see if it comes!

mulv1976
    Free Member

I’ve used them to buy a 2021 ragley bigwig race and the service was great in terms of receiving the bike quickly with all things packaged well and obviously checked over and greased properly etc. The communication via email or message wasn’t good, but phone them up and they were great.

They seem to have some great offers, even on brands like nukeproof where CRC and wiggle don’t seem to offer any discounts anymore.

Edit: That strike off notice above ^^ would put me off ordering anything big now though tbh

didnthurt

Buying with a credit card would protect you, wouldn’t it?

mulv1976
    Free Member

Should do, yes

christophert21
    Free Member

anyone got a despatch notice yet? mines been sitting on processing for a few days

richvelo
    Free Member

I’ve had an email worded as below, so hoping I got in early and they don’t run out.

“Hi there

Thank you for your order

We have received loads of orders for these kits the last few days so we’re working through them now. We will be getting them out as first come first served so if we run out we will let you know but we do have more coming in anyway

Many thanks
    Rob”

Oblongbob

Mine’s still in processing. Not feeling too optimistic

crossed

I’ve not heard a peep from them. I’ve had a payment receipt from PayPal and that’s it!

jairaj

Tried to buy a frame from them start of last year and got a similar response. They kept me hanging on for a couple months saying it’s coming soon, anything now …

I soon got fed up and rang a few other dealers that sold the same frame who all said no chance of getting one for next 3 months at least, they’ve been sold out for months and distributor is very clear in they are not getting any for while.

I ended up cancelling the order with Bike Active ordering through someone else as I was not convinced I was actually on the waiting list. Or if Bike Active were genuine.

crossed

If I’ve not heard anything by Monday night, I’ll get I’m on to PayPal for a refund.

squealer
    Free Member

If I’ve not heard anything by Monday night, I’ll get I’m on to PayPal for a refund.

Or you could phone the shop and see what’s happening with your order rather then causing you both hassle with a PayPal dispute?

richvelo
    Free Member

Has anyone received any of these yet? i spoke to them on the phone last week and they said I had missed the 1st delivery but they would be getting more in soon.

Rich

sharkattack

This any good to anyone? http://www.biketart.com/products/sram-gx-eagle-axs-upgrade-kit

I think there’s a further discount if you sign up for the newsletter but I’ve already had it.

christophert21
    Free Member

i’ve left 3x voice messages (because they dont answer the phone), 1 email and a facebook message. I have received no response on any of them. I’ve opened a paypal dispute a few days ago. i may do the same with the credit card company just to be awkward. Any local men i’ve asked about bikeactive have zero good things to say about them.

richvelo
    Free Member

I’ve finally got the notice of a refund from Paypal after no goods turned up.

RustyNissanPrairie

I posted this a week ago but I don’t think anyone picked up on it.

I don’t have any involvement with the guy but I used to rent a unit next door to his so used to chat now and then.

PSA GX AXS upgrade kit £350 UK Rossendale based

Oblongbob

Just wondering if anyone got their order. I haven’t. I’ve called many times and sent emails. They called back once, probably mid-October saying they expected to have more stock the next week and would send out asap. Nothing since. No reply to phone messages or emails. Raised a PayPal dispute. Maybe worth a new thread to warn others off.

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.