Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)
  • i spunked my wallet….
  • alpin
    Free Member

had a job in Hamburg over the weekend and out of curiosity ended up on the Reaperbahn.

first stop was the Christmas Market where we found a Strip Tent. wahey we thought… had an Astra beer, which we quickly realised was shite so onto the Cuba Libres…. all good, until the first performance and some geezer got up on the stage and started flashing his willy at us.

so off we went. ended up in a Boarznkneipe (dive bar) and got rinsed for four Cubas… 45€ !!!

then off again and ended up in some seedy street with ladies in the windows. left sharpish.

found another bar and all was good until the DJ started packing up because it was 4am. confused we went outside. some of the lads left and two of us carried on.

que 6am. found a taxi to take me home.

next morning i think “why have i got 530€ in my pocket?”.

check my balance this morning and it turns out that at some point i took out 1000€. now i remember going to the bank because i only had 20€ left. i’m pretty sure i had a ton on me before going out. so by my reckoning i spunked somewhere in the region of 570€…. sheeet.

on the plus side the hangover wasn’t too bad.

thegreatape
    Free Member

You might have been better off as a pothead after all 🙂

fasthaggis

Cool story.

alpin
    Free Member

@ greatape….. quite.

i don’t often drink, but as they say in Germany, “ein bier ist kein bier”.

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

What a savoury storey must be all that salt!

If you’re going to have a trouser party best to remove items that may get stained or messy.

Am I on the same track here….

In a positive at least you didn’t spunk on someone else’s wallet – or did you !

hooli

Don’t worry. We all did stupid things as students, you should grow out of it in a few years.

alpin
    Free Member

hahaha….. my students years are a long gone!

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Book an appointment at your local STD clinic just to make sure 😀

P-Jay
    Free Member

If it was worth it, it was worth it, you don’t seem to bothered.

There’s a hole in your story though.

You spent €570, you left one bar because the drinks were €11 each.

But let’s assume you stopped caring about €11 drinks as some point and averaged out at €10 each, either you drank 57 drinks, and even for a hardened drinker (which you’re not) you’d be very seriously ill, if not dead, certainly in hospital, but you say the hangover wasn’t too bad.

Even allowing for a bit of food, some entrance money and an expensive taxi you’ve got a lot missing, you could have lost some, you could have given/lent some to a friend, but even on the most outrageous of benders people don’t really forget as much as they’d like everyone to think they do – blackouts are very rare – when people say “I can’t remember a thing” what they mean is – “I did something I’d rather never discuss”.

Given the title of the thread, the location of the night out and all the mentions of sexual activity I suspect you spend it on a hooker/s. You know you did and you want to vent about it, online is nice and anonymous, plus you live in a different country to most, if not all regular posters on STW but you’d like to test the waters first through fear of being tormented about it.

So, what was she like?

alpin
    Free Member

😯 thanks funky…

found out via whatsapp that one of our group didn’t spunk 430€ with two ladies of the night. instead he gave them 430€ and one of them gave him a “full moon” and the other slapped his flacid penis about for half an hour.

alpin
    Free Member

Given the title of the thread, the location of the night out and all the mentions of sexual activity I suspect you spend it on a hooker/s. You know you did and you want to vent about it, online is nice and anonymous, plus you live in a different country to most, if not all regular posters on STW but you’d like to test the waters first through fear of being tormented about it.

So, what was she like?

now that i would remember and have little shame about sharing…. 😀

unfortunately the reality i probably dropped some of it when paying for drinks or i got knocked by the barman….

Cougar

one of them gave him a “full moon”

Dare I ask?

Drac

alpin
    Free Member

Cougar – Moderator

Dare I ask?

from what i have heard it is NSFW…. needless to say i think the evening cost him upwards of 600€.

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

I never knew spunk was a verb.

DezB
    Free Member

I never knew spunk was a verb.

It is when it costs you 500€

(+1 Drac)

Cougar

from what i have heard it is NSFW…

Far as I know, mooning is the act of baring one’s bumcheeks, popular in the windows of coachloads of football supporters.

I suppose then that what a full one of those is isn’t a wholly illogical leap, but it’s not a phrase I’ve ever come across heard of before.

perchypanther
    Free Member

Dare I ask?

430 euro buys a shitload of Jaffa cakes….

[video]https://youtu.be/-dtmRmOHK78[/video]

Cougar

needless to say i think the evening cost him upwards of 600€

So your “friends” visited some ladies of comfortable virtue, you didn’t partake and have just mysteriously lost €500?

Uh-huh.

enfht
    Free Member

Maybe at some point you began to sweat and suffered a dreaded THC flashback. Lucky you weren’t driving.

jambalaya
    Free Member

That’s a brave share 😉

I’m just wondering what a non-austerity night out would have been.

ourmaninthenorth

On a business trip to Barcelona a few of us met for early evening drinks before going off to various dinner invites from suppliers.

As we were getting up to leave, and out of step with the whole the preceding conversation, one chap said “And remember: never go with a hooker who approaches you.”

And with that we didn’t see him for the next two days.

binners

If you’re maintaining that there was none of that sum spaffed (literally or otherwise) on hookers, I hope for your sake that there was a blizzard of coke involved

Because if you managed neither and spent that much, then I think you need to take a good hard look at your priorities

MoreCashThanDash

comfortable virtue

It’s “negotiable virtue”.

alpin
    Free Member

Because if you managed neither and spent that much, then I think you need to take a good hard look at your priorities

looking hard. 😐

it was only this morning that i realised that i took out a grand. i’d have rather spunked it on a hooker.

the guy who didn’t get to spunk his 430€ was, needless to say, not with us that evening…. he declined to come out with us having spent the previous night out on the town with the another retrobate who managed to get his hand shut in a car door and spent the next day getting his hand x-rayed.

Robz
    Free Member

What sort of cash machine lets you take out a grand?

Cougar

A European one, obvs.

alpin
    Free Member

ze Scherman cash maschines… germans love cash. and it was euros so only really about 850 GBP….

bikebouy
    Free Member

Hamburg you say, hmmm. I believe you.

My mate lives in Kiel, he often goes to Hamburg…

slackalice
    Free Member

😀 @ kimbers 😀

My thoughts too 😀

matt_outandabout

it was euros so only really about 850 GBP.

You have heard of Brexit? It’s about 1:1.

molgrips
    Free Member

This has entertained me 🙂

But yes, you must’ve dropped the money. One way or the other!

zippykona

…”and for another 50″

deepreddave
    Free Member

Geez. I’m full of financial regret if a night out tops 150 yossers. I do recall a much cheaper foreign holiday night out ending with a 3am taxi home to find a member of the group curled up fast asleep in the middle of the hotel complex drive in just his boxers. The same trip entailed several hours cleaning up after a fire extinguisher was emptied through the apartment letterbox. That stuff gets everywhere!

aracer
    Free Member

I think I’ve worked out why alpin has selective amnesia:

alpin
    Free Member

😯

alpin
    Free Member

just found a very screwed up 150€ in the tiny pocket of my jeans…. 😀

albeit after they went through the wash…. 😐

now drying out on the rad…

jam-bo

What sort of cash machine lets you take out a grand?

I once got a million Dong out of a cash machine in Saigon.

fortunately was only about £50 or so and I still had over half of it left after a mental night out

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

So, in conclusion:

Alpin’s a nutter and a million Dong is surprisingly little spunkage.

IGMC

avdave2

I once got a million Dong out of a cash machine in Saigon.

Whereas alpin just got out the one Dong which ended up costing over 400 euros.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)

The topic ‘i spunked my wallet….’ is closed to new replies.