Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • I should have asked what ironing board!
  • avdave2

Ok so I ask what internet security package for a sever and 5 workstations and get not one reply. Someone else asks at the same time what washing machine and stw is almost brought to it’s knees in the rush to offer advice. I give up.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

We all ride MTBs. We get muddy. We KNOW about washing machines as we kill them so often.

Computes are boring.

🙂

theflatboy
    Free Member

the first rule of forumming is you don’t get upset when nobody replies to your heartfelt plea for help.

the second rule of forumming is “YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB” (i think)

coffeeking
    Free Member

Email Samuri – IIRC thats his field. But be prepared to pay 🙂

Gary_M
    Free Member

Brabantia

ourkidsam
    Free Member

Didn’t see it Dave, but my advice – don’t get Symantec. It WILL break your network. I’m finding Trend Micro agreeable so far.

cove123

so what ironing board do the STW massive suggest is best, i was disappointed in the Tesco’s one i bought last year, cover has hole in it, board grid pattren shows through etc…..

IdleJon

IKEA ironing board for me.

What bread maker though??

juan
    Free Member

What bread maker though??

There are for roadies real men use their hands 😉

heresjonny
    Free Member

Ive got a very good panasonic bread maker don’t know the model number though, it was on our wedding list hmmmmmm… malt loaf yummy know what I will be doing tonight.

avdave2

Well that approach seems to have been more successful. I should point out that I don’t actually need an ironing board as I never use one so I’m afraid I can offer no useful advice to the “what ironing board debate” cove123.

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

I was at InfoSec exhibition yesterday. In the case studies i read beforehand, this stuff seemed to be well liked by organisations that need something decent/quick/good value, etc.
    http://www.eset.co.uk/
    I’ve not read up on reviews of it though.
    Stay clear from symantec though, even their own website has security flaws on it! (although so do a couple of their competitors…) 😉

avdave2

Nor do I having anything useful to add on the breadmaker front.
    however I do think it’s time the mods looked at introducing a new what domestic appliance forum category.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘I should have asked what ironing board!’ is closed to new replies.