Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • I seem to have stopped sweating, what gives?
  • core

I’m not a massively sweaty person, or stinky, but a lot of the time I’m quite self conscious about a bit of underarm dampness… Even if it’s cold, or through no physical exertion, often I’ll have got slightly sweaty armpits, and it pisses me off, there’s just no need.

But this week it just seems to have stopped on the whole, and I can’t think of anything that’s changed to cause such a dramatic reduction. My weight, diet, activity levels are all pretty stable, and I’ve worn warmer clothes if anything.

The only thing is that I’m a tiny bit happier and less stressed in work as I’ve caught up a fair bit of a 6 month backlog of outstanding stuff.

Any ideas?

jam-bo

Blue blood?

grahamt1980

Were you shot at in the faulklands?

tomhoward

Friends with any sex offenders?

PrinceJohn

Is it cold in the South Atlantic?

wwpaddler
    Free Member

Sweating is a stress / anxiety response so you’ll sweat less if you’re less stressed / anxious / worried about things.

Either that or you’ve changed your anti perspirant to something more effective.

core

Nope, no change to anti perspirant, I haven’t been shot at, and no child sexers in my gang.

rothdogg
    Free Member

Overdose of Adrenalin?

Underhill
    Free Member

Been to a pizza party recently?

kayak23

Cat aids. The first sign.

gordimhor

May I say how much I enjoyed your recent TV interview

davros

Solve the problem altogether with driclor. Thank me later!

Kryton57

PMSL at STW sometimes!

tdog
    Free Member

Damn Jam bo beat me to it!

😂

perchypanther
    Free Member

But this week it just seems to have stopped on the whole,

…but you’re still getting it everywhere else?

core

Bravo perchy, bravo!

funkmasterp

Are you a helicopter pilot?

tomhoward

On the plus side, you’ll have much more free time now.

cheekyboy
    Free Member

Are you sat in a fridge ?

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Don’t worry, it’ll come back to you shortly after you fly three thousand miles to tell someone you don’t want to see them anymore, especially not in their house. Where you are staying.

outofbreath
    Free Member

Am I the only one thinking: “It’s Winter now, everyone sweats less in winter.”?

CountZero

I’m outdoors pretty much all day, and with the temperature now at around 6 or 7 degrees, compared to 28 or so, I’m not sweating that much either.
    Not sure why that is…

Cougar

Solve the problem altogether with driclor. Thank me later!

I had that prescribed once for hyperhydrosis. I swapped excessive perspiration for painful hard yellow skin that made me look like a burns victim. No thanks due, it wasn’t good for me.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘I seem to have stopped sweating, what gives?’ is closed to new replies.