Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 56 total)
  • I see no Friday beer thread! So….
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

What’s lined up for tonight then?

I have a nice selection waiting;
    A bottle of the Rev

And one of SA Gold. Well, there is a game on tonight, so would be rude not to!

And then, keeping it a little more local;

and a

Oh, and a chilli ready to roll as well!

binners

This evening I shall mostly be drinking..

nedrapier

I was on Fullers’ new “craft” lager, Frontier, at lunchtime. Not bad at all.

leffeboy

fine reminder sir. Will have to pick up something nice on the way home

Kryton57

to clear the palette then

Houns

Pffh

I’m working at 18:00

Plus I think I’ve gone off beer 😕

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Ned, pub near the orifice sells that. Been meaning to try it, despite my aversion to drinking draught lager in the UK!

Only Eclipse, Kryton? 😉 XO on standby for me! (And an English Harbour 10, and a Chairman’s Reserve) 🙂

woodlikesbeer
    Free Member

I’ve just had my head in a 10 litre bucket of St Peter’s Ruby. Dosn’t look like it has finished fermenting though 🙁

davidrussell
    Free Member

I’ve got a pride of london festival porter thats 5 days in the FV, might be time for some dry hopping action 🙂

drinking wise tonight i have some Tuborg driving beer to start with and then we shall have to see what tickles my fancy 🙂

epicsteve
    Free Member

We’re heading into the Christmas market in Edinburgh tonight so hopefully will be finding some decent Bavarian beer there.

Wharfedale
    Free Member

Couple of bottles of this

followed by a couple of these

And maybe a whiskey mac to round off the night 😀

torsoinalake
    Free Member

Something called ‘Great Bear’ was on at lunchtime today. Inoffensive and drinkable.

http://www.oldbearbrewery.co.uk/

anonymouse
    Free Member

I have recently discovered a delicious smoked beer in M and S of all places. There are a couple of bottles of that waiting in the fridge at home.

bikebouy
    Free Member

After last weekends over indulgance of Hampshires Uphams “Tipster” this weekend sees me back in That Lonjon and I’ll be hunting around for a Pub that sells real beer (and not Meantime for a change)

Now, where should I go???

tootallpaul

I have a selection of frighteningly strong beers from a wee Belgian Brewery…

jekkyl

Standard evening for me tonight: 20 mile odd bikyle ride followed by some:

and if I sup all them before the movie finishes then a wee dram of this

whilst eating a load of these

spacey

Got a couple of these waiting for me

Kryton57

Only Eclipse, Kryton? XO on standby for me! (And an English Harbour 10, and a Chairman’s Reserve)

I like to savor the XO slow and neat, but it’s eclipse when I want to drown away the stress and go crawling upstairs at 1am.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Typical! Budweiser rebrand Budvar as a dark alternative to Bud. Im pretty sure that Budvar was originally a golden larger (much like Budweiser, which im led to believe was a poor copy of Budvar).

peteimpreza

Is what I would like.

I will end up on whatever is on offer at the supermarket.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Fair call, Kryton!

Bikebuoy, for beer in That London, and by beer I mean outstanding beer, head here – http://www.caskpubandkitchen.com/

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Staropramen, warsteiner and singha, 3 for £5er innit?

To wash down a thai curry

john_drummer
    Free Member

home-made Old Peculier for me.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Torpedo and Edelweiss Dunkel here, after I’ve warmed up on my own shite homebrew.

IHN

Whatever the Goyt or the Shepherds, or maybe both, have on tap at the moment

Kuco

A few bottles of this.

titusrider
    Free Member

I know its not ale and it is no longer summer but im going to indulge in some of this purely because its fabulous:

umop3pisdn
    Free Member

Might make a Caipirinha before work

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Some fine choices there. 😀

Reminds me – I need some coke for my Appletons.

Tom
    Free Member

Cheers 🙂

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Reminds me – I need some coke for my Appletons.

Try the Co-op

Oh, sorry. See what you mean now.

fogliettaz
    Free Member

tiggs121
    Free Member

A wee drop from Alloa via Aldi

mogrim

Typical! Budweiser rebrand Budvar as a dark alternative to Bud. Im pretty sure that Budvar was originally a golden larger (much like Budweiser, which im led to believe was a poor copy of Budvar).

Looks like a dark lager to me – lots of the Spanish beers make them too. In fact, just had a couple of these:

leffeboy

Slightly put off by it having both ‘geek’ and ‘organic’ on the label but it reality it is rather fine and it appears to be brewed only 400m from my house so I might have to go for a wee wander later to see exactly where

Pembo
    Free Member

My local has been good enough to get me some gluten free beer in. So at 5:30 I’ll be having one of these:

Marko

£1.25 in Morrisons. I bought it all! (Well 10 bottles).

roach

Anybody tried the stronger version of Hobgoblin, called King Goblin? It’s really rather good.

Tonight though I’m on the Thai and Chinese beers that Tesco have for 4 for a £5. First one is a Chang, nice too.

ton

black coffee for me tonight.
    tomorrow, I am out on a rugby club reunion for the day, we will be drinking sherry or pimms n a slice. 😀

thejesmonddingo

A bottle of Henney’s dry,and two of Westons vintage,but I’ve finished them,and there are 44 500ml bottles of my latest Hefe in the beer fridge,and they should be drinkable in about oooooh…. 5 mins?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘I see no Friday beer thread! So….’ is closed to new replies.