• This topic has 546 replies, 39 voices, and was last updated 4 weeks ago by Marko.
Viewing 40 posts - 361 through 400 (of 547 total)
  • I reckon Rob is poisoning her…..
  • Pigface
    Free Member

I thought Saint Shulas storyline was leading to an affair with the Welsh builder

Pigface
    Free Member

Scarlett ? ? 😯 😆

Pigface
    Free Member

No no no no no no no

Not Toby Fairbrother 😆

codybrennan
    Free Member

Pigface – Member

No no no no no no no

Not Toby Fairbrother

🙂

I enjoyed that.

myti
    Free Member

Well looks like I was right about Alice 2 months ago…

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

She’s going to end up under Aaron, isn’t she?

RustySpanner

Just caught up.

So, who swept Matt off his tiger feet, alky Alice or St Nic?

Another Archer’s pregnancy? Spare us, please.Not buying #muckypip, Toby’s a treat though.

And the Adam/Ian/Roy/Lexi quadrangle – FFS man, do something worthwhile for once, marry her before she realises that you’re wetter than Kirsty’s pants.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Lexi is going to be upduffed by Roy before the process starts for Ian and Adam.

Pigface
    Free Member

That would be hysterical

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Crikey.

No spoilers for the omnibussers…

boblo
    Free Member

Aw bolleaux, dint see that coming … 😕

spawnofyorkshire

Bit blindsided by that, very unexpected

RustySpanner

Ooof.

Man, bit dusty driving home from work…

So, witness or perpetrator? And will the person responsible have a moment if clarity and cough for it?

BadlyWiredDog

You should always shower regularly. Big mistake…

nickc

well, that didn’t feel like a hasty script re-write at all, nope, not at all…

Esme
    Free Member

Yes, probably the editor (Huw Kennair Jones) tying up a few loose ends before he leaves Ambridge.

RustySpanner

That seems to be a big thing now, post Roofgate, along with all the personality transplants.

Personally, I could live with a large meteor falling on Bridge Farm. Hellin’s voice makes my skin itch these days.

johnners
    Free Member

She was quite annoying in her own right, but not enough bad stuff can happen to that smug sneery-voiced forelock-tugging creep Will to make me happy. It’s a start though,

Pigface
    Free Member

Agree Will deserves everything that comes his way, what did she whisper to him, isn’t there a chance that one of the kids isn’t his?

gobuchul
    Free Member

but not enough bad stuff can happen to that smug sneery-voiced forelock-tugging creep Will to make me happy.

Agree Will deserves everything that comes his way,

A bit **** harsh that mind.

RustySpanner

No idea what she whispered to Joe,  a last request for a glass of Tumble Tussock?

Maybe she knew who shifted the bunting?

Or where Kathy and Jamie have gone?

Must be Tiger related, my guess is that she saw Alky Alice or Shula mow him down.

And what a shame about Brian – I genuinely thought Jennifer Dahling was going to punch him at one point.

RustySpanner

Quick pasty, anyone?

kennyp
    Free Member

Just been catching up with the omnibus. Poor Nic, quite a few others I’d have rather seen go than her. As for the confession, well was she not working at the Bull when Matt left his suitcases behind the bar? I reckon she had a peek in them.

molgrips
    Free Member

I don’t care about the Archers, but I keep seeing this thread title so I need to know – was Rob poisoning her, in the end?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

No, just psychology and physical abuse. It was a tough listen, but brilliantly handled.

Now….

RustySpanner

Catching up, just under an hour to go…

Brilliant, isn’t it?

The handover of Brian’s  testicles was well done, actually made me feel sorry for him. A bit.

Will? He’s a psychopath isn’t he? That conversation with Ed was chilling. Proper put me off my toast.

Harrison might have twigged about ‘the bunting’.

And we have a genuine thesp 🙂

Cannot wait for Mike Leigh as guest editor…

Pigface
    Free Member

Ok let’s catch up

Shula???? WTaF or am I reading this wrong?

Ellis the dealer

Home Farm woes

Olwyn

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Lavinia, eh?

PHWOOOOAR!

gobuchul
    Free Member
    spawnofyorkshire

I don’t think i want to go down the rabbithole of an archers specific forum.

gobuchul
    Free Member

Click the link, you know you want to!

Have a look at the host site, that’s even better.

The forum still has more functionality that this one.

bigG
    Free Member

I’m only making a comment so that I can find this thread again.. I’m also a week behind so I’m fascinated to find out what Shula’s been up to now (is Brian going to toss her in his toxic waste pit?)

Nico
    Free Member

Current plot lines seem a random. Ever since O’Connor it seems to be a case of forget any history the character may have and just randomly write anything. And feel free to let it fade into oblivion without any explanation. #BlockedCulvert.

spawnofyorkshire

Justin found out about the blocked culvert and used it to put pressure on Rob who then did a moonlight flit to America.

ahsat

Does everyone else think it all seems a bit wishy-washy at the moment?

RustySpanner

Seems to be a deliberate strategy. <span style=”font-size: 0.8rem;”>Some juicy revelations then deliberate blandness for a week or so.</span>

Anyway.

No sympathy for Shula.

Or Freddie.

Or Brian.

Who’s taking Lilly up Lakey Hill?

Where’s Cursedy?

And why the hell is the actress that plays Pat  not off doing something more interesting? She stole that scene right from under Alison Steadman’s nose, proper scenery chewing stuff.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

*Chuckling at Freddy’s chuckling as Aunty Chris pins it on Lilly!*

Pigface
    Free Member

Toby Kate bouncy castle 😱

Pigface
    Free Member

Oh Freddy what have you done?

RustySpanner

Ooof.

Silly lad. Bound to happen sooner or later.

Feel sorry for ‘Friction’ Burns. No choice, seeing as his overacted mates from work were about.

Love this new BBC  policy of shifting characters between programmes – Mr Gently-Benevolent suits Ambridge perfectly.

Viewing 40 posts - 361 through 400 (of 547 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.