Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • I predict today that
  • jedi

lots of bike riding will happen 🙂

where ever you ride, enjoy the sunshine and ride it like you stole it

dpfr

Not here it isn’t, sadly. The sun is shining and I have some foul disease so I feel like crap! No doubt this forum’ll fill up with photos and tales of adventure, and I’ll just have to sulk!

joshvegas
    Free Member

I chose to ride yesterday.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

10 hour shift today. 😳

Off all next week though. 😆

Kryton57

Not here it isn’t, sadly. The sun is shining and I have some foul disease so I feel like crap! No doubt this forum’ll fill up with photos and tales of adventure, and I’ll just have to sulk!

+1. Manflu and a sudden addiction to Ameretti biscuits.

rOcKeTdOg

I chose to ride yesterday

Today is another dawn, I’m riding both days 8)

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

I couldn’t ride a bike like I stole it if my life depended on it, I may go for a sedate amble later though 😉

Enjoy the field today Tony.

Cheers.

Rscott
    Free Member

2 metal plates and a pin in my shoulder, in a sling for another 4 weeks then physio for 6 before I can think about doing anything, biking would be nice being able to sleep would be better.

GolfChick
    Free Member

Rode wyre forest yesterday afternoon when the sky finally cleared up and will be out again today later on. Helpfully showed some noobs around yday although did have to lecture one about lack of helmet! Kind of me seeing as it meant I kept having to stop to make sure they went the right direction, luckily it wasnt a race!

soobalias
    Free Member

too many bikes, too little time

and when im exhausted this evening, i will watch the afternoons DH action via redbull tv.

winna

soobalias
    Free Member

i dont even know which one to ride first……

maxtorque

Starting to get over my ManFlu. Managed an hr on the rollers yesterday, although i felt like throwing up for most of the that, might try and get out for a gentle pootle around my local MTB loop today! Also slightly annoyed by seeing the (amazing)pics of a guy i ride with seriously ripping it up at Herts with Tony and Nath last week, reminding me how far i’ve still got to go with my bike skills 😉

lemonysam
    Free Member

I’ve been riding loads lately so I’m going climbing instead.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

been & done, a lovely winter day down south. Though all it confirmed was that I’m no longer in Rotorua so it was a little disappointing.

binners

Been on my hollybobs, riding in the lakes this week, during which I’ve been absolutely soaked every time! Obviously as I’m travelling back today, it’s gloriously sunny! Bah!

And to top it off, I’ve got man flu coming on from the repeated dousings! Bah again! 🙁

DT78
    Free Member

Can’t be more than 30secs sprint from the toilet so no riding for me 🙁

Gutted. I am however using the time to clean and generally fiddle with bikes in the garden, so it could be worse.

futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

Haven’t been able to ride for 6 weeks or so, no idea how long I’ll be out of action either 🙁 – enjoy your riding while you can!

eddiebaby
    Free Member

DT78 – Member
    Can’t be more than 30secs sprint from the toilet so no riding for me

Spookily the same for me. Hopefully everything will sort itself out over the next couple of hours so I can get a mellow ride before the F1.

DT78
    Free Member

Well, it’s been like it since Thursday so if it’s the same bug stock up on chicken soup and DVDs…..

eddiebaby
    Free Member

I think my problem is chili related…

tang
    Free Member

Not with my freshly broken wrist. 🙁

woodlikesbeer
    Free Member

Stuck indoors resealing the bath 🙁

bikebouy
    Free Member

I rode yesterday and I rode out today too. I did Raphas “Hell of the North” and to be honest I expected more miles 😀

thejesmonddingo

Fixing bent rear derailleur hanger and re-indexing gears,mates all gone to Leeds food and drink festival (on the lash),and I’m babysitting littlemissdingo cos the wife’s on afters 👿

weeksy

Bit hungover today after school fete then turned into a quick pint, which then ended about 11 at night.

Silverstone gp circuit tomorrow though!

squirrelking
    Free Member

Beginnings of manflu + work +studying to be done later.

On the upside it’s a 7.5 mile cycle back home and it’s glorious outside 🙂

MoreCashThanDash

Had a sedate humble on the road bike this morning. 41 miles in the sunshine felt very pleasant. Lots of riders out as well.

Junkyard
    Free Member

bagged 15.4 miles at a massive 6.8 mph. Kids biggest ride though

Hoping weather holds and may take the SS out later

Pickers

Just back from 55 sedate miles on the tourer.
    Nice to be out in the sun, tad breezy though.
    Time to sit outside with a beer

matther01
    Free Member

Was at Cannock/Brocton at 7am and it was glorious all morning. Considering the huge thunderstorm yesterday and torrential rain all day it was a lot drier on and off piste than I imagined it would be.

mindmap3
    Free Member

Went to Ribbesford this morning and enjoyed it….was a bit mucky though. Didn’t rid the big bits line though as sone of these gaps are pretty big.

Klunk
    Free Member

i got pissed as a fart 🙂

treklee
    Free Member

A muddy 13 miles up wyre forest today, really really muddy..

kimbers

the best I managed was pootling to the shops to get some milk b4 brekkie, spent the rest of the day doing the garden!

jezketley
    Free Member

In my twisted logic, I find it hard to motivate myself to get all horrible and muddy on a gorgeous summer day. So I knocked out a 30 miler on filthy trails in the heavy rain Saturday morning instead.

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)

The topic ‘I predict today that’ is closed to new replies.