• This topic has 11 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by gee.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • I need some help decision making please
  • graeme87
    Free Member

I’ve just sold my frame and I’m totally stuck what to get. Contenders at the moment are Banshee Spitfire, Commencal Meta AM, or transition covert?

What’s your opinions?

honourablegeorge

I’d have the Spitfire from those three – although you’re looking at a 140 bik, a 150 bike and a 160 bike – Spitfire is a slack trail bike that’s capable of handling bigger stuff, Covert is probably more DH biased (equivalent to the Banshee Rune), Commencal in between. What kind of riding are you doing?

graeme87
    Free Member

I’m kind of all mountain and enduro racing. I think the covert is my least favourite out of the 3. The meta seems to be the cheapest of the 3.

JCL
    Free Member

I’d have the Commencal. But I’d rather save for an Enduro or Slash over all three.

Rorschach
    Free Member

Slash over all three.

Bit harsh 😯

JCL
    Free Member

😆

toys19
    Free Member

I love my covert, dunno about the others..

wobbliscott
    Free Member

I love my covert too, but when I was choosing, the bike I nearly had was a Rocket. I’m sure you wouldn’t be disappointed with any of the bikes mentioned so far. I was considering a Spitfire too but for the life of me I can’t remember why I narrowed it down to the Covert and Rocket.

graeme87
    Free Member

Cheers guys

matther01
    Free Member

Banshee+1

graeme87
    Free Member

Do you have one?

gee
    Free Member

Banshee.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘I need some help decision making please’ is closed to new replies.