Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • I need a 150mm – 160mm frameset, quickly!!….any good deals out there?
  • lucabazooka
    Free Member

Chaps,

I’m in need of a 150mm/160mm frameset…reasonably quickly!

Last minute trip to Whistler/Italy planned – so want something a bit longer in the travel…

Have a Five with offset bushes/CCDB and it worked okay on a recent trip to France/Swiss….but fancy something linkage based again…

Are there any reasonable 2013 deals out there at the moment? Have had a scan of the internet, but nothing tempting really…

Commencal Meta AM is probably the preferred (SX too tight in top tube) … but they’re still cir. £1200….

Any ideas?

Andy_K

chainreaction have some better-than-half-price deals on. Bit big, but Kona Entourage was over 50% off!

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Selling my large 2010 Enduro if interested in second hand.

It only got used on uplift or Alp type holidays.

Email me if interested.

peteandsoo
    Free Member

I have an Ellsworth moment 2012 in small………

CalLookUK
    Free Member

I have a Nukeproof Mega 2012, immaculate, in black/small, PM me if interested.

steve dot inglis at me dot com,

Cheers,

Steve

lucabazooka
    Free Member

Need a medium frame really (580 – 600mm top tube) …

Anyone ridden the Ariel 16x?

tomhoward

I’ve ridden it, and as a playbike it’s fantastic, would be great for whistler.

chakaping
    Free Member

You happy with an air shock?

Not sure if you can fit a coil to the Saracen, some internet peeps suggest not. Emailed them for clarification and got no reply.

lucabazooka
    Free Member

Yep, don’t want the weight of a coil on this build.

CCDB worked well on the five, but if I’m honest not ‘that’ well. Played around alot with spring rates and the LSC but could never get it supple & holding high enough in the mid-stroke….

Back to air for a while on a slightly longer travel bike….see what happens!!

ads678

El Guapo?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘I need a 150mm – 160mm frameset, quickly!!….any good deals out there?’ is closed to new replies.