Viewing 16 posts - 121 through 136 (of 136 total)
  • Royal Wedding
  • Drac

@dannyh

Just paste the link into the free text box.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

This thread is so internet….a glorious Royal wedding, our Household Calvary the finest ceremonial troops in the world stunning on the grand drive….and we get a row about racism!

ftfy

Rockape63
    Free Member

Actually MR, you haven’t FTFM…..I’ve indulged in a number of Internet forums over the years and STW is unique in its own little world.  I find it quite amusing most of the time ….,,,,!

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Though I’m a republican through and through and have no doubt in my mind older generations of the Royal Family have been up to some VERY dodgy business, I’m happy to have an open mind about what younger generations can achieve.

Besides which, this cracks me up

As did the vicar dude…

BigJohn

Early this morning, as I was getting ready to go for a ride on the Chase, Mrs BigJohn was catching a few of the highlights.  I could only hear it and thought she was watching The Blues Brothers.

RustySpanner

Caught it on the news last night.

Liz not happy wi’t Rev.

Well hello Serena.

Enjoyed the Choir…..

spekkie
    Free Member

Queenie could have turned milk sour with the face they showed on the news here.

henderson
    Free Member

What do you think about series suit, when Megan can’t play in next season?

franksinatra

Is Suits worth watching, is it good tele?

johndoh
    Free Member

^ No. It’s the usual American regurgitated drivel. (I sometimes have to sit through it as my wife likes it).

FuzzyWuzzy

I watched bits of it, the highlight being the person holding up the sign saying “I married a ginge too!” during the procession after the ceremony.

BTW, did ‘mixed race’ become non-PC? I can’t really remember hearing people described as ‘bi-racial’ until they started referring to her

BillMC

Give it a few years and they’ll be talking about a quadroon, but then again, maybe not.

johnx2
    Free Member

I don’t think I’ll ever quite comprehend how anyone can be so disinterested in something that they’ll open a forum thread discussing something they’re disinterested in and then take time out of their day to craft a post explaining their disinterest.

You mean uninterested. Disinterested means something different.

franksinatra

I watched most of it on iPlayer in the evening, there was no way I was giving up a sunny day to watch tele.

I liked it. I thought the cellist was superb, the preacher hilarious and it struck a great balance between the staggering ceremonial brilliance of the military and a relatively laid back wedding.

Prince Harry remains the royal i would most like to go for a beer with

I find it difficult to be upset or offended by any aspect of the wedding.

kimbers

<div class=”bbp-reply-author”>franksinatra
    <div class=”bbp-author-role”>
    <div class=””>Subscriber</div>
    </div>
    </div>

<div class=”bbp-reply-content”>

I watched most of it on iPlayer in the evening,

you managed to miss it but still chose to watch it again?!?

</div>

henderson
    Free Member

Yes, suits is very good series about lawyers.

Viewing 16 posts - 121 through 136 (of 136 total)

The topic ‘Royal Wedding’ is closed to new replies.