Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • I like to ride, fixed gear, no brakes…
  • schnullelieber
    Free Member

Dust off your sister’s skinny jeans and Rapha top… Coming next year in the tradition of BMX Bandits and Gleaning the Cube is Premium Rush – hero New York fixie courier vs the Man.

I think this film might have everything for both fixie haterz and loverz – neck a pint everytime a fixie gets wiped out by a cabbie or cheer everytime a fixie runs a light or smashes a car wing mirror.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn6ie1zCkZU[/video]

GW
    Free Member

Poor Tommy, yet more conclusive evidence helmets increase male patern baldness

alpin
    Free Member

that looks kack.

godzilla
    Free Member

2.25 mins of my life i wont get back, that look very very poor indeed.

samuri
    Free Member

I must be missing something. It’s got bikes in it, people are going through the same experiences we go through day in day out. I saw exciting things, bikes, pretty ladies and even the vaguarities of a plot.

What’s not to like?

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

Looks ace! I will be watching it. I love the trials he does on his fixed wheel!

sunnrider
    Free Member

liars, all of you that will say you won´t be watching this

Karl33to
    Free Member

“Fixed-Gear and No Brakes” – except the bit where he’s on a trials bike with disc brakes!

Looks good though!

HermanShake
    Free Member

😆

It was only a matter of time.

Let’s put on our courier Levi’s, Five10 fixie shoes and cycling caps. It makes me embarrassed to have owned a fixed gear 😳

But yes, I will probably watch it for kitsch appeal.

donsimon
    Free Member

Where would one be able to procure one of these fixies? I have a strange urge to want to buy one.

iDave
    Free Member

I struggle to see why anyone cares what bikes other people ride and how they dress

philconsequence
    Free Member

i like bikes 🙂 i’ll watch it.

dogbert
    Free Member

can’t be any worse than Fast and the Furious, enjoyable nonsense and there are bikes in it……..although I’m sure everyone on here just watches Hungarian black and white art house films in uncomfortable seats while sipping angels tears 🙄

yunki
    Free Member

It’s got bikes in.. that instantly makes it 100% more watchable than the usual Holywood dross that we get lumbered with..

A good excuse to go to the cinema..

_tom_
    Free Member

I won’t pay for it but will watch it for a laugh at some point. It looks really terrible.

brakes
    Free Member

plus stunts by Danny Macaskill FTW

crikey
    Free Member

I can’t understand why no one has chosen to make a similar film about chubby brit mountain bikers, based on STW.

Hmmm, on second thoughts that would be ****.

RealMan
    Free Member

I’ve just watched the trailer and I think I’m already a complete fan boy of the film. WANT TO SEE.

schnullelieber
    Free Member

I can’t understand why no one has chosen to make a similar film about chubby brit mountain bikers, based on STW.

Hmmm, on second thoughts that would be ****.

Hmmm, i think this might have legs. Evil oil company threatening to exploit the pristine wilderness and trails of the Surrey Hills, a double-dealing collaborator within the Friends of the Hurtwood, all that stands in their way is a lone ‘all-mountain’ rider trying to redeem himself for selling out his team in his previous life in corporate IT …an MTB remake of Seagal’s On Deadly Ground.

crikey
    Free Member

Starring hora as something, Elfin as something else, cynic-Al as a cynic, TJ as a lone voice in the wilderness, CFH as Miss moneypenny, TSY as Deepthroat, emsz as the girl with the shorts on, molgrips as Q, Realman as a serial stem slammer, ton as Chief, and the rest as assorted freaks, wierdos and assholes led by kiwidave.

Imabigkidnow
    Free Member

I have rigid 29er = dandyshirehorse
    I have fixie = dandyprancinghorse

I like the trailer and can’t wait to see if it’s on anywhere near me

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

CFH as Miss moneypenny

I thought no one else had seen those pictures…. 😳

ton

got my xxxl popcorn and cola ready……………. 8)

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Looks cool. I’ll be checking it out if it’s nearby.

Kevevs
    Free Member

really really really cool. There isn’t a wurrd blud in the english language above cool. What can I say. respect.

darrell
    Free Member

anything with bikes in it is worth watching….as opposed to being forced to be in the same room as the missus and in-laws who are watching the Norwegian version of that sh1t dancing competition with Z list has-beens

edhornby

It’ll go onto the lovefilm list. Anyone seen Into the Blue? that’s the equivalent for freedivers, about 5mins of decent freediving shots then the rest is the bobbins plot.

it’s a film with bikes in so better than nothing, but it’s not Scorsese, as long as we’re not expecting too much it’ll be fine

dirk_pumpa
    Free Member

oh dear.. definitely not cool.

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Wearing helmets?

Definitely not cool! 😆

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

I will only watch it if there is a 3D version…

Olly
    Free Member

IIRC Danny Mac is the stunt rider.

it looks fudging awwwful

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Might have to watch it just for the laughs. 😆

clubber
    Free Member

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1547234/

In Manhattan, a bike messenger (Gordon-Levitt) picks up an envelope that attracts the interest of a dirty cop (Shannon), who pursues the cyclist throughout the city.

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘I like to ride, fixed gear, no brakes…’ is closed to new replies.