Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • I know there are a few coppers on here…any from GMP even?
  • Stoner
    Free Member

What on earth kind of emergency required a bin lorry in a hurry?

A secret one. If you ask them why, they’ll refuse to answer.

pictonroad

I grew up in Sandringham,one Christmas we were tearing about the back lanes in a dubious looking Peugeot 205. A Land Rover Discovery V8 stopped us. Two chaps in black got out and told us to F off and speed around somewhere else. They weren’t interested in us, just didn’t want attention around the house when the family were in residence. Lots of standard looking vehicles in the Royal Protection Squad.

They were nice chaps and my gun obsessed mate was quizzing them about the exact specs of their H&K gun collection.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

bencooper – Member

What on earth kind of emergency required a bin lorry in a hurry?

and that’s just the tip of it..

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    hora
    Free Member

Bregante they probably thought ‘Manc’s search ’em’ 😆

Last time I was down at boat house at the old Regiment in Hereford they had some really tastey motors 8)

(Spot the Ronin nod)

cheekyboy
    Free Member

They were nice chaps and my gun obsessed mate was quizzing them about the exact specs of their H&K gun collection.

Nice chaps?

You said they told ypu to f off!

nealglover
    Free Member

(Spot the Ronin nod)

I had (without the edit for the clue)

Too easy now 😉

simmy
    Free Member

I’ve just been Manchester and, according to Twitter, there has been a firearms incident at Salford Royal Hospital.

As I was going down Regent Road into the City, there was about 6 Police Land Rovers coming the other way, all on blues and in the middle of them was a Merc Vito, dark in colour with blues behind its grille and headlamps flashing.

Obviously part of GMP with its MX index number plate, but without it being on an emergency, could have looked like any Builder, Plumber or Courier.

Ambrose

As pictonroad, here in the leafy Carmarthenshire lanes it is not unknown to be asked to vacate the area if Charles and Camilla are visiting their country cottage.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Used to work in Sheffield not far away from the depot where they kept all the nice toys ie Mitsubishi Evo’s, and un marked Civic Type R’s, Imprezas, BM’s etc. They had at least 1 unmarked van too.

There’s a lot of recycling of rubbish jokes above 🙁

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘I know there are a few coppers on here…any from GMP even?’ is closed to new replies.