Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • I know it’s getting a bit boring but…
  • lcj

Violent thunderstorm here in EC4..

ski
    Free Member

Did anyone get any monster sized snow flakes last night?

After the sleet had finished, we had a batch of snow flakes that were a good 2 inches across!

Never seen anything like that before, it looked more like clumps of cotton wool falling out of the sky than snow.

BoardinBob

Ended up with a fair bit in glasgow last night. The commute in was actually great fun, particularly through Pollok Park. Untouched paths with a couple of inches of really grippy snow 🙂

molgrips
    Free Member

All day yesterday road riding in the snow along the coast, but nothing stuck.. I suspect that up in the hills of South Wales there’s going to be plenty piling up quite nicely. I wish I had a snowboard, I’d head up to the Beacons.

mostlyharmless
    Free Member

Bruneep – love the picture

34 deg C was the max here in Perth WA. Almost wished for a longsleeve top tho at 6.45 on the way to work when it was less than 20 as I rode throught the forest. Getting hotter next couple of days which is a worry given the state of Victoria with bush fires. And Queensland is flooded. Weather’s all a bit extreme.

Nipping out now to test my firepump.

darrell
    Free Member

was snowing all weekend here. today is about -1 or 0 degrees. snow for tomorrow and then -5 for the rest of the week, alledgedly. could be some nice riding on weds in the local hills

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘I know it’s getting a bit boring but…’ is closed to new replies.