Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • I know I'm gonna get flamed but what the hell……
  • fd3chris
    Free Member

Saw this earlier today in MK hospital car park and god it looked good !

chewkw
    Free Member

A bit bright is it not?

Are they reliable?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Did they ship it over from the US? (As it looks very much like a suburban US home in the pic above.)

Either way, Stephen Ireland would love it.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    fd3chris
    Free Member

Sorry it’s only a Google image of what I saw but it was identical. It was like a car a child had drawn with everything exaggerated but it did make me smile and think I bet that’s a laugh to drive .

thegreatape
    Free Member

Is this WCA upping the stakes in the parking war?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Is this WCA upping the stakes in the parking war?

DirtySexPond just out of shot.

I bet that’s a laugh to drive .

It’s a Jeep Wrangler.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Is the owner in the hospital with burnt retinas?

BigJohn

Is it an eye hospital?

fd3chris
    Free Member

Ha ha I’m googling the pice new. Starts at just over 31 grand but this was lifted with huge wheels and that paint so how much is anyone’s guess.

CountZero

Meh.
    I’ll have something that’ll pwn it with Bombers then wee in its shoes, thanks.

JE Engineering Defender 90 Zulu, only 475hp…

khani
    Free Member

I like BFO lairy yank tanks for some reason, the ridiculousness appeals to me..

bearnecessities

You need help.

donks
    Free Member

see how good it would look if it had been parked in netherfield for half hour.

ghostlymachine
    Free Member

I bet that’s a laugh to drive

It’s the automotive equivalent of smacking yourself in the balls with a baseball bat.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I like BFO lairy yank tanks for some reason, the ridiculousness appeals to me..

This is a BFO lairy yank tank.

The OP’s pic is a pig. On stilts.

mattyfez

Anyone want to hazard a guess how many times their owners have taken their off road vehicles off road?

Merak

Nah, it’s one of these you want.. 😈

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

Anyone want to hazard a guess how many times their owners have taken their off road vehicles off road?

You go first, there’s nothing better than a bit of ill-informed stereotyping. 😐

v8ninety

In case it wasn’t obvious, I quite like Land Rovers. However, against the fashionable tide, I also like Wranglers. And now that the company called Land Rover doesn’t actually make a proper Land Rover any more, I have a great deal of time for Wranglers; the last TRUE main stream conventional road going off roader. Seperate chassis, hi low transfer box, live axles. It’s never going to be a wonderful road car, but those who knock it for that are COMPLETELY missing the point. Long live the wrangler; taking back the baton from the Land Rover that it handed to it all those years ago. Chapeau, yanks.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

And how many have taken their STW standard issue Octavia to a track day, or even their T5 with its “handles just like a car” handling?

v8ninety

And if you want to see a really nice wrangler; google Wrangler Brute double cab. Someone please post a pic; can’t from my phone.

(Obviously; YTMV!)

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Wrangler Brute double cab. Someone please post a pic; can’t from my phone.

26? No dropper post? No enduro specific colorway?

I’m out.

wolfenstein
    Free Member

I would like that in torqu..Yeti colour 🙂

fasthaggis

Saw this earlier today in MK hospital car park and god it looked good

Were these guys driving it?

woffle
    Free Member

This is a BFO lairy yank tank.
    The OP’s pic is a pig. On stilts.

There’s one of those in bright orange near me – you can hear it hooning around the Sussex countryside long before you see it.

khani
    Free Member

I don’t admire their technological excellence, I like the simple ‘shove that stupid big v8 in there, stick those massive wheels on and paint it orange/green whatever.. It’ll be reet’.. sort of comically shit simpleness they exude,
    I may indeed need help..

CountZero

In case it wasn’t obvious, I quite like Land Rovers. However, against the fashionable tide, I also like Wranglers. And now that the company called Land Rover doesn’t actually make a proper Land Rover any more, I have a great deal of time for Wranglers; the last TRUE main stream conventional road going off roader. Seperate chassis, hi low transfer box, live axles. It’s never going to be a wonderful road car, but those who knock it for that are COMPLETELY missing the point. Long live the wrangler; taking back the baton from the Land Rover that it handed to it all those years ago. Chapeau, yanks.

The Wrangler hasn’t really had any real connection to the original Jeep for donks, other than the name across the front.
    I’d rather take a Suzuki Jimni off road than a Wrangler.
    Although older Wranglers still have it:

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

I thought the Rubicon was still a very able offroader.

v8ninety

The Wrangler hasn’t really had any real connection to the original Jeep for donks, other than the name across the front

It’s got just as much of a connection (evolution, not revolution?) to the original jeep as a last of the line Defender has to a Series I. Live axles, frame chassis, longitudinal mounted engine, gearbox, transfer box. And looks that evolved from the original. And it has a hell of a lot more connection to the originals than anything currently produced with Land Rover emblazoned across the bonnet, sadly.

With you on the Jimney, but they’re teeny!

BigDummy
    Free Member

Needs moar awe-range. 😀

woffle
    Free Member

I’ll see your older Wrangler and raise you vintage Toyota

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘I know I'm gonna get flamed but what the hell……’ is closed to new replies.