Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • I just recieved a bizzare email
  • MrNutt
    Free Member

I’m not going to tell you who the sender was but lets just say they are a senior government official, this was clearly not intended for me!

LIVID! BLOODY LIVID! that’s what I am! bloody everyday normal thing, never caused any grievance to others, they EXPECTED ME! the bloody GALL! And what’s more, I went back for some more, and WHAT HAPPENED?! I’ll tell you what bloody happened nothing! SWEET F.A. And so what if my opinion is wrong and my actions potentially damaging to a minority or religious group, that was never my intention even if it was the end result. no apology, just get it changed.

What do you think that’s all about then?

hels
    Free Member

Reply asking for their bank details, obviously !!

MrNutt
    Free Member

done!

phil.w
    Free Member

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

http://twitter.com/eyespymp or it didn’t happen….

bullheart
    Free Member

Send him a LOLcat.

MrNutt
    Free Member

Dear <xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I have just inherited a small island and substantial financial assets, due to political unrest in the area we have a need to move funds very quickly, we simply don’t have time to set up receiving accounts, If you could please in confidence provide us with your account number, sort code and last three digits of your security code we will transfer the sum of $240,000.08 into your account. Your co-operation in this matter will not go unrewarded.

(my name and address)

hels
    Free Member

I had one yesterday asking for all my details as I had been chosen at random to “voluntier” for the London Olympics. Quite imaginative thinking !

Drac

Is it from a certain surfer and distributor about being banned?

MrsToast
    Free Member

Is it from a certain surfer and distributor about being banned?

Ha, has he brought down his legal wrath on STW yet?

As for mis-sent emails, Mr Toast used to keep on getting emails from the woman in admin because he had the same name as her husband. Asking him if he’d booked the plane tickets yet, asking if he’d booked the restaurant. At least, I hope they were mis-sent! 😛

MrNutt
    Free Member

who was that? I missed that totally! (email me if you can’t, for legal reasons, reply on here!)

molgrips
    Free Member

There’s someone else at his work called Toast? Remarkable!

kevonakona
    Free Member

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

OOh it’s a bit chilly I think I’ll have to bung the heating on for a bit. 😳

downshep

There’s someone else at his work called Toast? Remarkable!

She’s just trying to butter him up 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘I just recieved a bizzare email’ is closed to new replies.