Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • I just got an extra 20% off with PayPal on eBay
  • Premier Icon igm

Worked very nicely on the De’Longhi factory refurbished shop.

Premier Icon igm

You all think this is a scam don’t you?

Premier Icon Vortexracing

is it across the board or just selected sellers?

Premier Icon steveh

How so?

Premier Icon igm

Looked like selected sellers and only if paying by PayPal.

But loads of sellers on the list.

Premier Icon igm
    Premier Icon zilog6128

Nah it’s nothing to do with PayPal. eBay do these quite often at the moment. Check HUKD regularly or set up an alert. Check prices though as a lot of sellers put them up to coincide with these offers!

Premier Icon 5lab
    Free Member

its selected sellers, who either, conviniently put their price up by 20% the day before, as they’re paying the majority of the discount, or just run their prices 20% higher than they need to to make this look like a good deal.

Premier Icon RichPenny
    Free Member

its selected sellers, who either, conviniently put their price up by 20% the day before, as they’re paying the majority of the discount, or just run their prices 20% higher than they need to to make this look like a good deal.

Not always, was watching something for a few weeks, price stayed the same, missed a 15% discount, but the 20% one came back. Still 15% cheaper than Amazon or anywhere else I could find it 🙂

Premier Icon DT78
    Free Member

I bought a few tools from Ffx, they did indeed put their prices up, but not as much as the discount so overall slightly cheaper than normal

Premier Icon Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

FFX always does this, I’m looking for a tool that’s currently £209 on their own website and was £214 on eBay until today, it’s now £239 on eBay, So there’s still a discount but a long way off 20% discount.

Premier Icon Northwind

With FFX, it’s still usually cheaper on their website.

But still, you can find good stuff in these sales. Especially if you like Musicmagpie

Premier Icon igm

Price didn’t shift on the thing I was looking at when the discount came about.

Option to pay with Applepay was 100%, PayPal 80%.

Draw what conclusions you will.

Premier Icon Northwind

Just noticed I had a set of car speakers in my watch list which definitely hadn’t gone up in price but which had the 20% code. They were the same price as everywhere else even without the discount. Cheers internet!

Premier Icon granny_ring

Jeez that’s some list I’ll have another look tomorrow not enough time tonight lol

Premier Icon igm

Looks like Sport Shoes are on the list and annoyingly they haven’t put the prices up either (says the man who just bought a couple of Montane jackets from them at what were good prices then).

seller:sportsshoes_outlet – If you’re interested.

Premier Icon peekay

Also bought a few Montane things yesterday. A lot of stuff was 30-50% off before the additional 20% discount.

Premier Icon jp-t853
    Free Member

They had 15% off all purchases last weekend. It is always worth checking the eBay homepage in the run up to Christmas

Premier Icon DT78
    Free Member

any sellers people recommend for speakers I could use with the tv, not via an amp? for my turbo setup so bot silly money but would like them to have decent volume/sound for music

Premier Icon scaredypants

But still, you can find good stuff in these sales. Especially if you like Musicmagpie

eh ??

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.