Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • I have ceased to exist other than as a virus host
  • pictonroad

At what point do you give up and accept you’ve become a top rated hotel for the various cold viruses? Am I listed 5 stars on a viral trip advisor somewhere?

I don’t think I’ve cleared 10 days without a cold/chest infection/ ear infection this year. I’d quite like to ride my bike a bit more but, last night, tickle in the throat and today the inevitable descent into miserable muddle headed mess.

I don’t suffer well, even a cold gives me weird vivid dreams, lost sleep and inability to focus at work. All I want to do is lay around but I’d rarely make it in if I did that!

How do professional athletes cope? I’d never have made it as a footballer, I’d have been sold years ago for being a sicknote.

Who else is operating as a viral travelodge franchise?

Yeh yeh, first world problems but I’m in a crap hotel feeling sorry for myself.

mattyfez

Only one course of action…
    Raid the mini bar, get wasted, and go full hunter s Thompson.

Drac

At least someone loves you.

CountZero

To quote Paul Simon:
    “…Where do allergies go when it’s after a show, and they want to get something to eat?”
    I’ve lost the ability to tell if I’m suffering a particularly pernicious form of hay fever that’s immune to the tablets that have always worked before, or I’ve got a low-level cold that just. won’t. die.

Esme
    Free Member

According to wikipedia, you’re apparently 75% microbes, and 25% human cells. So maybe the bugs are hosting your human form?

pictonroad

Maybe it’s the cold or maybe Arsenal are playing in slow motion. Obligatory spiciest item on the menu ordered. Not actually spicy. Obvs.

DT78
    Free Member

Small children? I’ve been pretty much continually sick since #1 son was born 2 years ago. So much so I now keep record of when i don’t feel sick. Currently have some form of sinus infection with massive headaches till early afternoon. Moving into week 3 of the fun just about have my sense of smell back and resting HR returning to normal.. Looking forward to the next spin of the wheel of infection.

mattyfez

According to wikipedia, you’re apparently 75% microbes, and 25% human cells. So maybe the bugs are hosting your human form?

75% Hey, that doesn’t leave much room for all the water, or in my case beer that makes up 50 to 60 % of your weight… A really scientific conundrum.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

I don’t think I’ve cleared 10 days without a cold/chest infection/ ear infection this year. I’d quite like to ride my bike a bit more but, last night, tickle in the throat and today the inevitable descent into miserable muddle headed mess.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ADrfP4EHV8[/video]

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘I have ceased to exist other than as a virus host’ is closed to new replies.