Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • I hate DIY
  • stilltortoise
    Free Member

What a beautiful week to be out on my bike. The little kiddies are away with Mum so I should have my evenings free for blissful warm and dry singletrack…and possibly a bit of the black stuff to satisfy my lycra cravings.

Have I been out yet? No! Why not? Bloomin’ gargage conversion needs finishing before the weekend. I will SERIOUSLY be cashing in these chips, no doubt when the rains come
    👿

takisawa2

“Ooh, need to nip to Focus/Homebase/Wickes…back in a bit”
    Bike stashed in car earlier.
    Away you go.

stilltortoise
    Free Member

ha ha. Must try that. At the moment I’m “trying” to get up at the crack o’ sparrows to get a cheeky pre-work ride in.

stilltortoise
    Free Member

Or I suppose I could use the time I waste on this forum (when I should be working) to get out and ride 😀

david_r
    Free Member

I was tiling a bathroom once. I wasn’t going well and the Mrs was giving me grief over how long it was taking. It got the point where I lost it and told her if she wants it doing, then she can F’in do it herself…

…so she did. Did a grand job to! She’s done most of the DIY after that as well. Bonus.

So MTFU and tell her to get busy.

stilltortoise
    Free Member

She is sunning herself in Spain at her folks place. I need to lower her expectations about how much is going to be done by the time she gets back. Why she should be chilling in the hot tub with a G n T whilst I work all day and then DIY all night I just don’t know.

You’re right. MTFU

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘I hate DIY’ is closed to new replies.