Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • I had a really vivid dream last night in which I was hand rearing baby elephants
  • Northwind

Not real baby elephants mind, they were tiny, like the size of a guinea pigs. So cute. I think I was feeding them strawberry flavour SIS Rego. Now I’m sat at work, worrying about how they’re getting on without their daddy.

What’s bothering you at work today?

samuri
    Free Member

I had a dream about feeding things last night too!
    Mine seemed to be about taking iPads to a restaurant though. No idea what that was about. I’m not worried about it though. I have bigger issues to deal with like, how will I feed myself today?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Were any of the elephants wearing a suede jacket?

philconsequence
    Free Member

i was dreaming somebody stole my baby elephants and was poisoning them with sports drinks!

(not really, i was probably dreaming about boobies)

lemonysam
    Free Member

I had a dream last night where I was trying to compose the theme to a 70s crime drama but could only come up with the tune Baby Elephant Walk. Oddly this was sufficient to give me the full on bolt-upright-nightmare-wakeup moment.

molgrips
    Free Member

I had a dream about winning the lottery, which was all very matter-of-fact. We had been looking at houses near Brecon (in the dream) in a small developmeng in the middle of the coutnry and we found we could afford the 7 bed one now we’d won millions.

The night before I dreamed that I got Mrs Grips to like 85% dark chocolate. Even less likely.

philconsequence
    Free Member

I dreamed that I got Mrs Grips to like 85% dark chocolate. Even less likely.

either this is parents code for some kinda interracial sex game, or life as a parent has sucked the fun out of you. you should be dreaming about boobies.

ononeorange

I had a horrible nightmare last night where I was shaking the arm bone of a skeleton that was hanging in a school room (I think) and then it started smiling at me. (For some reason it had a mouth).

Mrs had to wake me up as I started shouting, mind that’s not unusual – I am plagued by nightmares. At least I’m not being chased anymore – that was a standard theme for years. Especially after cheese.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘I had a really vivid dream last night in which I was hand rearing baby elephants’ is closed to new replies.