I had a really vivid dream last night in which I was hand rearing baby elephants

Home Forum Chat Forum I had a really vivid dream last night in which I was hand rearing baby elephants

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • I had a really vivid dream last night in which I was hand rearing baby elephants
  • samuri

I had a dream about feeding things last night too!
    Mine seemed to be about taking iPads to a restaurant though. No idea what that was about. I’m not worried about it though. I have bigger issues to deal with like, how will I feed myself today?

Were any of the elephants wearing a suede jacket?

i was dreaming somebody stole my baby elephants and was poisoning them with sports drinks!

(not really, i was probably dreaming about boobies)

lemonysam

I had a dream last night where I was trying to compose the theme to a 70s crime drama but could only come up with the tune Baby Elephant Walk. Oddly this was sufficient to give me the full on bolt-upright-nightmare-wakeup moment.

Premier Icon molgrips
    Subscriber

I had a dream about winning the lottery, which was all very matter-of-fact. We had been looking at houses near Brecon (in the dream) in a small developmeng in the middle of the coutnry and we found we could afford the 7 bed one now we’d won millions.

The night before I dreamed that I got Mrs Grips to like 85% dark chocolate. Even less likely.

I dreamed that I got Mrs Grips to like 85% dark chocolate. Even less likely.

either this is parents code for some kinda interracial sex game, or life as a parent has sucked the fun out of you. you should be dreaming about boobies.

Premier Icon Northwind
    Subscriber

Not real baby elephants mind, they were tiny, like the size of a guinea pigs. So cute. I think I was feeding them strawberry flavour SIS Rego. Now I’m sat at work, worrying about how they’re getting on without their daddy.

What’s bothering you at work today?

Premier Icon ononeorange
    Subscriber

I had a horrible nightmare last night where I was shaking the arm bone of a skeleton that was hanging in a school room (I think) and then it started smiling at me. (For some reason it had a mouth).

Mrs had to wake me up as I started shouting, mind that’s not unusual – I am plagued by nightmares. At least I’m not being chased anymore – that was a standard theme for years. Especially after cheese.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘I had a really vivid dream last night in which I was hand rearing baby elephants’ is closed to new replies.