Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • I got knocked off the bike by a child.
  • Kunstler

I got knocked off my bike by a kid jumping into the road in front of me (hood up in the rain play fighting with his mate). Goretex over trousers and jeans intact but still somehow skinned my knee. Not a bad result really. The kid? I pulled him out of the road and put him out his misery. It was the right thing to do yeah?

glasgowdan
    Free Member

I smacked into a wee boy once who walked out from between parked cars, parka jacket hood up and didn’t even look to see if anything was coming. He was a bit frightened but fine, felt awful for him. It pays not to ride fast in busy areas.

legend
    Free Member

Once ran over a girl when I was cruising the streets on my Raleigh Activator 8)

project
    Free Member

Hope youre CRB checked

scaled
    Free Member

I clobbered one that walked out on a pedestrian crossing with roadworks going on.

Even if he’d looked there was fencing up that would have obscured his view, I was trapping along at a fair old rate and knocking him clean off his feet even after slamming the brakes on. Obviously when i tried to take evasive action he saw me and jumped the wrong way

brooess
    Free Member

I stopped behind a car yesterday that had come to a halt in the road – turns out some bloke’s toddler daughter had been curious about what was the other side of all those cars parked next to the pavement and gone to take a look… and luckily the car driver was one of the good, observant ones, observing the 30 limit…

hairyscary

I ran over a young girl who just ran out between parked cars. I ended up on the other side of the road wedged under a parked car and saw her bolt off down a cul-de-sac. When I eventually freed myself I knocked on each door in turn until I found out where she lived to make sure she was ok, turns out I came off the worse.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Kill him in the face

stu170
    Free Member

Quite drunk in Berlin, me and the other half decided it would be a great idea to go ice skating at the Christmas market. Cue me stacking it into a toddler, I pick up the screaming child, looking for an obvious escape route, as the father of the flattened child, through laughing fits explains all is good and not to worry.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘I got knocked off the bike by a child.’ is closed to new replies.