Viewing 25 posts - 41 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • yesterday evening i was attacked by a car….
  • alpin
    Free Member

no.

as an aside, Hora, does your user login have any connection to the Czech Rep.?

i was there last week on tour and lots of the hills there were called “blah blah Hora”.

hora
    Free Member

😆 my surnames slavic.

alpin
    Free Member

yeah, or i go to the old bill and say that she offered to pay for the damage to my bike so that i wouldn’t call the old bill.

her word against 7 others.

@ Hora. no offence but i found it to be an awful place. shitty, i mean really shitty service in restaurants and the food was more basic than in many german backwater towns. dilapidated houses. pot holes everywhere, it’s like driving a slalom course at times.

good exchange rate and cheap beer, mind.

thomthumb
    Free Member

her word against 7 others.

you realise this is all on the internet?

alpin
    Free Member

oh, bugger!

hora
    Free Member

Its what happens with ex-Soviet places. Hungary got off okish.

BigJohn

In the UK I’d say what you did would be classed as either blackmail or demanding money with menaces.

wwaswas

no offence but

is always followed by something offensive, ime.

alpin
    Free Member

hmm… i still think she got off lightly with 500€. otherwise she would be dealing with the ever-so-friendly bavarian cops, looking at having her license invoked, paying damages and court costs and an increase in her insurance premium.

@ Hora…. odd place, the east. even the old german east is different both visually and mentally from the west.

alpin
    Free Member

wwaswas – Member

no offence but

is always followed by something offensive, ime.

🙂

hora
    Free Member

More importantly, was Petra fit?

alpin
    Free Member

no.

about mid 40s. not my thing, really…. nice lass in Harrachov last week, mind.

Gary_M
    Free Member

hmm… i still think she got off lightly with 500€

I don’t agree with that at all, she should have paid for your wheel but thats it. There was fault on both sides and we’re only getting your side of the story.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Even if you think she got off lightly you made a deal with her and should stick with it. If you wanted her prosecuted you shuld have called the police then and there

alpin
    Free Member

naja.,.. was as described. i’ll admit that i may have wound her up by stopping in front of her. i only carried out this “provoking” action because she shot past me with inches to spare. prior to this she was sat 2ft from the GF’s rear wheel.

i’d question how many of us here would react when 1) their loved one (choke/gag) felt threatened by a car driver and 2) when they themselves felt threatened by the same driver.

alpin
    Free Member

agree, TJ…

i’m not going to worry about it. i’ll carry on going about my business and cycling as usual.

Gary_M
    Free Member

i’d question how many of us here would react when 1) their loved one (choke/gag) felt threatened by a car driver and 2) when they themselves felt threatened by the same driver.

Pull up to car and have a converstation with the driver. Point out the error of their ways. Where did you thinking skidding to halt to further block their path way going to get you.

Her actions were dangerous, yours were provocative, you screwed 500euro out of her. I’d walk away at that and forget about the revenge shit you have planned.

alpin
    Free Member

if i hadn’t stopped in front of her she would have driven off without giving any of her actions a second thought….

it’s not the first time i’ve stopped in front of a motor to inform the driver of their idiocy. i’d do it again, too.

as for the revenge shit…. just talk. if i was that pissed off i would have done it there and then.

my only concern was whether or not i had any other injuries resulting from her driving into me. as it is, i think i’m ok. not as serious as many of self inflicted biking injuries.

Gary_M
    Free Member
    alpin
    Free Member

exactly…. Petra got off lightly.

Houns

What Gary m said

pebblebeach
    Free Member

I find it incredible that two very aggressive idiots should be in the same place at exactly the same time. Uncanny.

takisawa2

Regardless of what led up to this incident, I’d be more concerned with the repercussions from forcing someone to hand over that much cash, should it come back on you.

ski
    Free Member

500 euros buys you one hell of an ice cream mind, glad you are not seriously hurt, sounds like a close shave.

smiff
    Free Member

btw Aplin, nice alpha male acting.. hope you got some vigorous sex out of that later (with the GF, not with the crazy woman).

Viewing 25 posts - 41 through 65 (of 65 total)

The topic ‘yesterday evening i was attacked by a car….’ is closed to new replies.