Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • I forgot how good this was (Powder skiing and top tune content)
  • organic355
    Free Member

in case any missed it last year. I bought the Bon iver album as a result of this vid, and this track just came on my ipod and I remembered how good this was.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TviiWKOM950[/video]

alexxx
    Free Member

ive never got around to going skiing or snowboarding and i feel like im missing out on LOTS

xcgb
    Free Member

Now thats powder!
    Great Vid

organic355
    Free Member

ive never got around to going skiing or snowboarding and i feel like im missing out on LOTS

Never too late to learn!!

simonm
    Free Member

Correct – missing lots..

never to old to start. I’ve only been twice, once when I was 15 in Les Duex Alps… then again a couple of years back at 37 to Banff…. FANTASTIC.. wish I could do it every year. Bit like MTBing but without the constraints of trails

defaultslipper
    Free Member

Great video. Anyone looking at skiing I’m not sure you can do much better than Banff- some of the most reliable snow I’ve seen. Bit expensive with the current exchange rate but definitely worth it!
    For another good video (very long HD content!) from the cameraman’s perspective check out:
    [video]http://vimeo.com/2492092[/video]

glenh
    Free Member

Man, I wish for once it would snow lots when I go skiing!

Every time I go, it’s blue skys and icy nearly every day.

I’d probably just fall over lots though, since I’ve never had the chance to learn to ski powder, I’ve no idea how. 😕

organic355
    Free Member

I’d probably just fall over lots though, since I’ve never had the chance to learn to ski powder, I’ve no idea how.

Just lean back more and surf!! (speaking as a snowboarder, not sure about 2 planks)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘I forgot how good this was (Powder skiing and top tune content)’ is closed to new replies.