Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • I don't mind the odd Big Mac or two, but this chap loves them!
  • Hohum
    Free Member

Some chap over in the USA has just “celebrated” eating 25,000 Big Macs.

It has taken him 39 years exactly to reach this milestone.

Big Mac

molgrips
    Free Member

That works out at 1.75 per day or just over 12 a week.

Yuk.

cynic-al
    Free Member

*doffs hat*

molgrips
    Free Member

BONUS! He’s from the same town as Mrs Grips!

McHamish
    Free Member

Can’t see his body, but he doesn’t have a fat head.

I feel gross after eating just one…although a whopper doesn’t have the same effect.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

25,000 burgers and he’s, like, only the second most famous person in his village, poor bugger.

binners

I once sat in Maccy D’s and watched one of my mates eat 12 Big Macs, one after the other. He was very proud of himself. He said he needed to line his stomach properly before a ‘proper’ nights drinking.

The Drinking then thoroughly eclipsed the Big Mac consumption. Its all about maintaining a healthy balance! 😉

duckman

Binners; There is a guy in Lansdowne rugby club called burger for eating 28 of them. Stout fella he is as well

portlyone

What’s the average cost of a meal in BK? x 25,000…

Mister-P
    Free Member

So that is where John Lennon has been hiding.

ourkidsam
    Free Member

Irrelevant.

Big Macs come from McDonalds

slowuphill
    Free Member

says he buys 8 and keep the in the fridge. Microwave them or cold? either way is pretty awful.

binners

duckman – 28 is staggering. My mate’s rather on the sturdy side too. He was boxing (and winning) Super Heavyweight at the time.

He’s a handy mate to have 😀

MrOvershoot

Am I missing out, I’m pretty sure I have never had a burger from McDonalds!

And I think I’ve only had about 10 from Burger King in my whole life!

molgrips
    Free Member

You are not missing out, no.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Wonderful hat, . . . . amazing haircut, . . . what’s not to like?

molgrips
    Free Member

Apparently Mrs Grips’ old maths teacher is a good mate of that bloke.

Macgyver

Molgrips,

Slight thread hijack but you’ve played your hand. You might be able to offer some local knowledge. I’m heading to Door County – well a lakeshore log cabin on Whitefish Bay near Sturgeon Bay to be precise. What can I expect from Winsconsin? Not new to America as the Mrs is from across the pond but I’ve mainly been in southern states.

Cheers

Macgyver

molgrips
    Free Member

Glad to help 🙂

Wisconsin is split North-South. Down South it’s typical Midwest – huge fields, cows, red barns, boring towns, you know the score. Up North is much better though. Still pretty flat but loads of forest – broadleaf in places but lots of taiga, marshes and bogs. Think the flat parts of Lapland if you’ve been there. Door County though is a little different, a bit like Cape Cod or New England. No mountains or anything but lovely lakeside scenery, which is sort of like a mini coast cos the lakes are so big. When are you going? In the summer there’s lots of stuff to do although I’m told it’s not touristy. We went off-season and it was quiet, but that was quite nice – still and peaceful as these places can be.

We went up North in November to the start of the UP (Michigan’s Upper Peninsula), not far from Door County as the crow flies, that was quite cool actually. Very empty – we went to a spot where a river met the lake and it was a bit like a sheltered Cornish cove but utterly calming.. There was a boat dock and campsite but it was deserted apart from one or two other couples, eagles, otters and a woodpecker that was quite friendly 🙂

Macgyver

Thanks for the info. We’re going at the start of june. Its shared amoungst various of the wifes family, and is a proper log cabin jobby with 100 feet or so of shoreline. They’ve had it years but the Outlaws live in Austin now. That tested family allegiances for this years rose bowl!

Not sure if we’ll be there when it’s opened up for the summer but I suspect i’m going to be collared to help with heavy manual jobs at the cabin to get it ready for rental.

molgrips
    Free Member

Mrs Grips says barbecue and sail.

Also:

Cave Point County Park (nearby) is meant to be nice
    If you have a car then go to Washington Island and Rock Island state park (ferries involved). She says it’ll be lovely, weather should be good.

Macgyver

If we have a car? Oh yes, i think we might struggle to get around without one. It’ll be that icon of automotive design, that pinnacle of american vehicular excellence, the Buick Le Sabre. Arrrrrrrgghhhhhh!
    Many thanks

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘I don't mind the odd Big Mac or two, but this chap loves them!’ is closed to new replies.