Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • I do like olives
  • Joxster
    Free Member

I thought that needed sharing, after some particularly fine olives in my Martini.

Right time for another………. I may be a mess by Sunday………

mmb
    Free Member

Mmmmm nice!

jon1973
    Free Member

Shaken or stirred?

foureyes
    Free Member

me too. nyom

redthunder
    Free Member

I used to hate Olives.

Now I love them 🙂

markenduro
    Free Member

They are the devils work. I have a theory that they were invented by the Romans as revenge for us helping with the demise of the Roman Empire and have been ruining pizzas ever since, that and italian car electrics, they must both be somne sort of revenge attack.

Surfr
    Free Member

I hated them but now I can't get enough. Wife still has much the same opinion as markenduro.

M6TTF
    Free Member

definitely something you grow to appreciate – hated them when I was younger, now I could eat buckets of em! especially if they're stuffed with feta…

mmmm…!!!

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

MMM how old is Markenduro and Mrs Surfr? I hated them and was always told it was an age thing, now I appear to have "come of age" and love them! Think Mr MC is disappointed that now when I buy a pot of olives he doesn't get them to himself and he had to learn to share 😉

TheFopster
    Free Member

If you are in the North West, try getting some from Booths supermarket in Knutsford. Top banana…

markenduro
    Free Member

38 and old enough to know they are shite 😆

Joxster
    Free Member

Stirred, always six times.

I did try Olives straight off the tree and they were definitely the devils work.

Roast some garlic and stuff the olives, or with jalapenos, or with cheese.

Bottle of Amarone is breathing and looking tantalising.

roach

I find stoneless olives in brine = minging and stone left in olives in oil = great. Anybody else?

My favourites are Kalamata(sp?) in olive oil with oregano from Sainsburys are amazing!

tommytowtruck

Used to hate them but persevered and now love them. My mother-in-law applied a similar principle to malt whisky!

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Kalamata olives. V.good

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Shaken or stirred?

Do I look like a give a damn?

The line which made Bond aficionados (or at least those who love the books) realise that Craig and the new writers understood what Bond was really about.

FuzzyWuzzy

I've always hated olives (36 now) although I have a 4yr old niece and 6yr old nephew that both like them so it's not an age thing :p

grynch
    Free Member

shaken, not stirred please,

coffeeking
    Free Member

slimtubing
    Free Member

My pub serves a bowl of Gigantic Olives with grissini as one of the snacks, no-one ever orders it. They are staggeringly tasty!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘I do like olives’ is closed to new replies.