Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • i curiously find myself agreeing with noel gallagher
  • theflatboy
    Free Member

i have to say, his summation of terry and the hopefully-soon-to-be-leaving arsenal adebayor had me both chuckling and agreeing in almost equal measure…

"I don't like John Terry and I never have," Gallagher told F365. "He's got funny eyes and he's a cry baby.

"He's also a Cockney and he'd absolutely be coming just for the money."

Gallagher would also pass on a move for Emmenual Adebayor, saying: "I hope it falls through.

"I have always had a great dislike for Adebayor. I don't like all that silly dancing by the corner flag – I prefer a swift handshake and back to the game.

"We've got Roque Santa Cruz who can do a job in the same position."

When asked which footballer Mark Hughes should target next, Gallagher said pragmatically: "Joleon Lescott – he's a good centre half who's getting better. Either him or Matty Upson would do for me."

trailmonkey

he'd absolutely be coming just for the money."

As opposed to all the others, who have joined to cash in on citeh's rich heritage of trophy winning.

He's also a Cockney

He'll be right at home in Manchester then. Cockneys of the north. 😉

terrahawk
    Free Member

I don't think Noel Gallagher has ever said anyting I don't agree with. From this to calling his little brother a "****", he always speaks the truth.

Anyhow. WTF is this about Mancs being 'Cockneys of the north'?
    I'd like that explained please.

trailmonkey

hey don't get so upset. i was trying to elevate your standing from being Nearly Scousers

*decides this might be a good time to take shelter*

scaredypants

Old Noel's pretty much bang-on IMO

(though, yes, the other signings just may be in it for the money too)

AndyP
    Free Member

terribly overrated. And yes, he is a crybaby. Not sure about the funny eyes bit though.
    Would suit City down to the ground IMO…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘i curiously find myself agreeing with noel gallagher’ is closed to new replies.