Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • I COULD BE BACK IN THE SADDLE SOONER THAN PLANNED!!!
  • therealhoops
    Free Member
    bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

Great news. I did my first flat cycle yesterday after having a leg fracture and knee ligament tears. Physio want 10 more degrees of extension and I can go back to work. The menscuis will be repaired if the crunching and swelling continues though.

Harry_the_Spider

Meh. I thought this was another vasectomy thread.

banks
    Free Member

More importantly. The 192 has WiFi?! O_o

jambalaya
    Free Member

@bwfc – broke my ACL in Dec, tried light excersize in March and knee flared up, meniscus surgery now … how long ago did you do the damage ?

therealhoops
    Free Member
    bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

Jambalya – I did Grade two tears to lcl, mcl and acl and medial menscuis but they didn’t require surgery. I just wore a full leg brace from week 4 and took it off on week 8 and now after 11 weeks I’m practically back to doing most normal daily activities. Physio says I can go back to work when I can bring my leg up towards me by another 10 degrees so end of next week hopefully.

Also sustained a proximal fibula fracture. Been a long winded process but it was misdiagnosed as as just a sprain. Was only 4 weeks after that my gp refered me to see a consultant and had a mri scan I was told the real diagnosis

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘I COULD BE BACK IN THE SADDLE SOONER THAN PLANNED!!!’ is closed to new replies.