Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • I can't think of an excuse for posting this…
  • grumm
    Free Member

But I just got some new forks for my Pitch – been out for my first ride on them today and it feels bloody awesome! Wish I had bought them before I did the Mega (though I would probably have broken them).

I have to say they feel in a different league from the Pikes, plusher and stiffer – I launched myself off drops I would previously have rolled tentatively – yay!

markd
    Free Member

36's are indeed pretty nice.

slimtubing
    Free Member

I can't get my head around what I don't like about pitches, i don't wish to offend but there's something not right about the top tube IMO. what do they ride like?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    racefaceec90

very nice!!!could you recommend one as an all day bike?

mikey74
    Free Member

I assume they slacken the HA by a degree or so: How does it climb?

grumm
    Free Member

No offence taken – I think she's quite the looker personally 🙂

Yup I use it as an all-day bike – have done stuff like Helvellyn and High Street on it. It climbs fine – good rear wheel traction – obviously it's not the lightest but then I already weigh 16 stone so it's not really an issue. It feels amazing on the descents though – especially steep rocky stuff. Not quite so good at slow twisty stuff with the slack head angle.

mikey74 – it was a little more wandery on the climbs but not much. It also seems to track better over small bumps etc which made up for it a bit.

racefaceec90

ahh cheers!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘I can't think of an excuse for posting this…’ is closed to new replies.