Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • I can assure you, occifer, it’s jusht a little sciatica……..HIC!
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/eu-chief-jean-claude-juncker-12907409

Or, is he totally off his tits on the good Bordeaux again? Either way, he shouldn’t be in the public eye if he’s like that.

TheFlyingOx

I think it’s been fairly common knowledge for a while that he’s got a huge problem with alcohol.

He should be persuaded (in the Cosa Nostra sense of the word) to step down so he can either seek help he so clearly needs or continue the descent into full-blown alcoholism/organ failure/death behind closed doors, because nobody in his position should be behaving like that in public and neither does it paint his “enablers” – i.e. those around him trying to bluff for the cameras – in a good light.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Well, yes. If it is the bottle, he needs to get help. As you say, no one needs to see, or have, that descent in public.

As to those around him, I’m not sure they’re enabling so much as protecting, or at least that’s what I hope it is. However, it does look ridiculous, I agree.

scaredypants

Everyone in any way associated with the EU side of “you know what” negotiations has agreed to be off their tits on something at all times, just to give the UK a bit of a chance

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

*den

just in case you get it wrong too.

Stoner
    Free Member

*der 😛

franksinatra

I googled this a bit and a brilliant article came up on Telegraph

<span class=”m_first-letter m_first-letter–flagged”>T</span>he controversial head of the European Commission has denied that he has a problem with alcohol during an interview in which he drank four glasses of champagne.

TheDTs
    Free Member

That’s not a bit tipsy is it, steaming trollied, I would say. At Work too!

thecaptain
    Free Member

Well done that man. Looks like he knows how to enjoy himself.

mattyfez

My nans been lying to me about her arthritis and thrombosis the whole time, what a bitch.

maccruiskeen

At 0.50 is he thinking ‘am I the only person seeing this?’

CountZero

“It really makes me sad and it has even led my wife to question if I lie to her, as I do not drink when I’m home.”

Yeah, well, that’s what people with a drink problem do, lie about their drinking! I have personal experience of this, and it’s not me drinking, either.

senorj

I was a bit like that at the last Phoenix festival!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘I can assure you, occifer, it’s jusht a little sciatica……..HIC!’ is closed to new replies.