Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 95 total)
  • I bring you.. the predator..!
  • DezB
    Free Member

the one where people let their dogs off the lead to attack wild animals

Exactly what I was doing, of course.

What should we hunt tomorrow?

PJ266
    Free Member

Toddlers.

trailmonkey

God this is painful.

I don’t suppose for one second that you were going deer hunting. The fact remains that your pride and joy attacked a deer, so it wasn’t under control was it ? Because you didn’t want it to attack a deer did you ?

colande
    Free Member

I bring you…. the predator!!!!

DezB
    Free Member

You’re right trailmonkey, it is painful. I’d be interested to know where you exercise your dog.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Just don’t let it loose anywhere near TJ – he’ll kill it

shinsplints

I have no i deer why you are all getting so worked up.

redthunder
    Free Member

A scene from DezB local woodland walk 😉

DezB
    Free Member

No way!

My penis is much smaller.

dasnut
    Free Member

oh the irony.

dog attacks deer on this forum, dangerous dogs attack man on the other forum

you couldn’t make this stuff up….. 🙂

RudeBoy
    Free Member

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

i remember when they came out

they were what EVERY lad who now builds scaffolding for a living* aspired too.

*nothing wrong with that but they were ALL going to be professional footballers

Ewan
    Free Member

DezB – Why do you need to exercise your dog off a leash? As you clearly can’t control it, walking it on a leash would seem to be the obvious solution.

It’d make it easier to work out where it’d had a crap as well, so you can pick it up (yes, even in the woods).

DezB
    Free Member

Ewan. Because it is a dog. Did you get that bit?
    And you know that I can’t control it? How?
    AND I don’t pick up its sh1t?
    ANd I thought there wasn’t a god, but someone is obviously watching me.

and it’s a LEAD. I’m not American.

bikemonkey
    Free Member

Pfft – Predators

What you really wanted, was a pair of Puma Kings

Andy

LOL at some of the replys to this thread. 🙄

have just been walking round the house saying [ Dezbvoice(tm)]LEEEAAAAVE IT[/Dezbvoice(tm) ]. Think I shall throw it into my dayfull of dull meetings at random tomorrow. 😆

Mindyou i am not innocent as I ran (EDIT over) a roe deer down on Wednesday. Not something I want to repeat 😥 Sounds like the DeerNation is taking a bit of a hit this week.

Ewan
    Free Member

So what if it’s a dog? London Zoo don’t feel the need to let their lions and tigers run loose do they? They keep them in a pen – why not keep your dog in the garden and walk it on the leash.

As for how I know you can’t control it – your first post was about your dog savaging a deer… surely that’s proof enough? What if it was a little girl? People need to stop and think about the risks to children sometimes.

You may not be an American but you do appear to be a irresponsible dog owner. Anyway what’s wrong with being an American – are you racist?

Andy

As if by magic!

So Dez how does it feel to stalk kids with your dog?

(FFS!)

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

Not sure it’s fair to compare mauling wildlife with attacks on children. There’s all sorts of complicated pack issues going on there.
    [EDIT] Dogs may be a little soft in the head but they are generally able to tell the difference between wildlife and humans IF they are kept as domestic pets. I used to know a lot of people who kept dogs for vermin control and they (owners and dogs) may have been incapable of making that decision. I don’t think Dez and his dog fit into that bracket!

DezB
    Free Member

Sorry Andy I just can’t! It’s just such a typical response on this forum from people who think they know how things are from a few words typed in a message.
    I mean ffs, how can you own a dog like a pointer and not let it off the lead? Well, you can’t. So where do you walk it? In the open countryside. And yes, there is a risk of it chasing wild animals. Today it caught one, and left it as soon as it’s owner told it to.
    Anyway. my wife did have similar response when she got home to some of the weirdos on here – “I don’t think you should encourage that.. etc”. I was able to explain how I was stopping the dog and praising her for not reattacking the deer, so she understood the situation.
    I’ll try not to bump this thread anymore in case any sensitive types can’t sleep at the thought of poor bambi and it’s injured cheek.

Andy

Mr MW my point exactly!

I know Dez and if the dog went near a kid it wouldn’t be alive.

DezB
    Free Member

I’ve tried hunting kids round the local school, but they don’t run fast enough to keep her interested.

F-me what a pillock!

Andy

Dez…so who killed bambi?

DezB
    Free Member

Never trust a hippy

cinnamon_girl

Any antlers going spare? I need to add to my collection.

Rest of the forum – lighten up a bit please guys, ta.

Andy

I’m stag-gered at the response quite frankly!

cinnamon_girl

So Andy … is your freezer full?

DezB
    Free Member

You know I love my dog, don’tcha C_G..!?!

Andy

I must admit I drove past the deer I knocked down today and did feel awful! But I was surprised by the number of people that insisted I should have slung it in the boot (strapped it across the bonnet of my Golf and set out across berkshire deerhunter style more like)

cinnamon_girl

Dez – of course I do! Think the rain is making folk a bit stressy. Just don’t rise to it. How’s the hand today?

Andy – did you kill it? You should have called me cos I’m ‘dead’ keen to have some furry non-living pets in my lounge.

DezB
    Free Member

Hand is surprisingly good thanks. I thought it would be painfula fter yesterday but can’t feel a thing. Going for the full cast tomorrow 🙁

(I must admit I drove past the deer I knocked down today and did feel awful!
    I actually felt quite bad when I saw the deer getting it, but don’t tell anyone eh?)

cinnamon_girl

Gun dogs will go after deer/fur/feather but they will only chase. Really, I do wonder if some of the people who have posted have ever owned a dog. It’s not as if we are talking about cats/foxes who kill just for the hell of it.

The forum’s suddenly full of Daily Mail readers.

Ewan
    Free Member

Make a joke of it if you will, but I’ve never heard of a little girl being mauled to death by a tabby – have you?

Dogs are bred to kill. This thread proves it. There should be a law to stop anyone letting a dog off a leash apart from in a private garden.

DezB
    Free Member

Go to bed you lunatic

cinnamon_girl

Ewan – yep my daughter was attacked by a cat when she was little. Made a nice mess of her face.

Ewan
    Free Member

HUNDREDS of children are disfigured each year by dogs. Even Hitler introduced complusary muzzling of larger dogs in public.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

What you really wanted, was a pair of Puma Kings

Mm, yes, the Kings were/are a classic boot. Like the adidas Kaiser Cup.

Bring on the boggy Hackney Marshes!

I have a pair of the 7th gen Predators; full leather, light as a slipper, comfy as a comfy thing. They definitely have a positive benefit on my game.

Mind, it don’t take much. Missed a right sitter tonight; was not expecting it to ping off the defender’s leg, but I shooduv bin more alert.

But did I get praise for my battling away, which led to the creation of two of our goals, out of nothing? No; I get ridiculed for failing to have the reactions of a barracuda. Bastards. TBH, the game was lost in defence. I mean, where was the marking? I did more tackling up front in attack, ffs. And their third, I mean, all he had to do was hoof it, but oh no, he’s got to try and Ronaldinho it out of the area. Prune.

Not a classic performance all round, tonight. Mind, I think the series stands at 5-2, now, so not too bad.

Eh? What…?

cinnamon_girl

Ewan – until such time as breeding is strictly regulated/controlled, it will still happen. And more children will get mutilated by cats cos people won’t pay to have them neutered.

I’ve been chased by a GSD when on a bike and I would put money on my assumption that bad breeding was to blame.

Ewan
    Free Member

Too many people are prepared to stand by and let the current laws stand, I guess nothing will be done until the Mail runs a campaign…

…Sorry. I can’t go on.

Yes, I’m a bad person. 😆

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

Gun dogs will go after deer/fur/feather but they will only chase. Really, I do wonder if some of the people who have posted have ever owned a dog.

Highly trained WORKING gun dogs shouldn’t but sometimes still do attack. I’ve seen it many many times. and for reference I spent the first 18 years of my life working closely with gamekeepers and have owned/had in the family dogs from pets to working sheep dogs, gun dogs and rabbiting terriers.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 95 total)

The topic ‘I bring you.. the predator..!’ is closed to new replies.