I am about to let go….Car content.

Home Forum Bike Forum I am about to let go….Car content.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • I am about to let go….Car content.
  • Of the best car I’ve ever had.
    2001 Passat 1.9 tdi 130bhp, 235K on the clock. Needs testing at the end of June & needs…a CV Joint boot(wow), possibly a pair of front calipers as the front brakes are sporadically sticking on, (I think it’s a piston problem), along with discs & pads. Rear passenger door sometimes doesn’t unlock. Sump oil sensor is fooked as the ‘oil sensor, workshop!’ light comes on when starting, rear window washer feed has come apart & pisses water in the tool space. Apart from that, It’s perfect (albeit scruffy)
    So I’ve traded the old lass in. Got 1K for her against an 04 Passat 1.9 tdi 130bhp with 72K on it.
    Had the old one for eight years & have been to southern Spain & south of France in it without a hiccup. I may shed a tear next Monday. 🙁

Premier Icon mikewsmith
    Subscriber

4 of my last 5 went the way of the scrap yard, that final moment of “This is not worth it” finally comes round. Last one was leaking power steering fluid and Electric out and water in 🙂

user-removed

Just spent £700 on my ’02 Volvo S80D – rebuilt rear brakes (discs and pipes), rebuilt front suspension, full service and MOT.

I’ll drive it into my grave – it’s already done 147,000 miles.

Premier Icon mikewsmith
    Subscriber

it’s already done 147,000 miles.

Just run in then 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘I am about to let go….Car content.’ is closed to new replies.