Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Hyundai petrol pressure washer. Massive long shot, but are they any good?
  • dingabell
    Free Member

Have seen quite a good deal on a Hyundai HYW3600 petrol pressure washer but I can’t find any reviews.
    Does anyone know whether they are a good buy or are there any other makes to look out for? Would love a Honda engined one but can’t stretch to that. Many thanks.

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

What price range are you looking at?
    I can highly recommend Kranzle as a brand, after years of replacing Karcher’s after about 12 months & excepting the plastic build quality of the so called professional HD range we have moved on after Karcher refused a warranty claim because of the extension lead we used (1.5mm rather than a 2.5mm one, have you ever seen a 2.5mm extension lead?) so we told them to stick it where the sun don’t shine as they wanted more to repair it then it would cost to buy another new one, anyway I’m never buying another one again, so here is a plug for Kranzle.

Cheers.

dingabell
    Free Member

Would love one of those but unfortunately can’t stretch to that. It’s a shame because there are very few reviews for anything around the £500 mark. If I was going into business cleaning patios for a living I’d go for one, but for occasional use it’s a bit out out of my price range. Look nice though. Maybe I’ll see if anything comes up second hand?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Hyundai petrol pressure washer. Massive long shot, but are they any good?’ is closed to new replies.