Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Hyundai IX35 – Anyone Got One?
  • notmyrealname
    Free Member

Been looking at a 2.0 diesel one and I figured that someone here must have one so, is it any good?

cloudnine
    Free Member

My neighbour has one and he’s a fat ignorant chav.
    Pretty sure he was a fat ignorant chav before he bought the car though.
    Hope that helps.

bearnecessities

I’ve driven one for a week. It was very pleasant.

I also got a wolf-whistle from a fat ignorant chav.

northernmatt

Chap at work has one. He isn’t a fat ignorant chav but he is a blatant racist.

cloudnine
    Free Member

It’s not looking good so far.

Cougar

I’ve got an i40.

Car’s pretty decent, comfy and a good drive, I really like it. But the aftersales I’m getting from Hyundai over a number of issues is poor. It’s now been escalated to their head office and they don’t appear to give a shite either.

notmyrealname
    Free Member

It’s not looking good so far.

I’m not sure, I reckon I could fit in with the other owners 😆

But the aftersales I’m getting from Hyundai over a number of issues is poor. It’s now been escalated to their head office and they don’t appear to give a shite either.

Hmm, not so good.

bearnecessities

^ Ooh, I had an i40 for about 6 months. It was bloody brilliant.

A lass I knew at the time liked it too, who was a closet chav, but not fat. Not sure where that leaves us.

cbike
    Free Member

My Sis has a new one. She is a lawyer and not racist.

Road noise in the rear is the same as a 15 year old peugeot 206. Not as comfy suspension wise as a ford galaxy. The windows are high so view for wee people is poor. level load space.

She is just happy that they no longer have a car with holes drilled in the floor to let the water out.

mudshark
    Free Member

Just been in my mate’s i40 – very nice.

endurogangster
    Free Member

I had one for a few months as a company care on hire, identical inside to the Kia sportage it replaced and I quite liked it, easy to get about in, reasonable fuel consumption and plenty on room for bikes/ family in the back

spudly1979
    Free Member

I had an ix35 for two years as a company car. I really rated it , very high spec for not a lot of cash, comfortable to drive and absolutely enormous in terms of boot space. It was great for weekends away biking with a set of roof bars.

Hyundai have gone from our car list so sadly it’s not an option anymore but I’d have definitely considered another if I could have.

Things to consider though are that it really isn’t a fast car, so don’t expect to be burning anyone away from the lights. Also motorway cruising speed is limited by the wind noise if you push it too high. Finally, it corners as you’d expect a big, soft suspension car to corner.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Hyundai IX35 – Anyone Got One?’ is closed to new replies.