• This topic has 52 replies, 36 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by toby1.
Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Hut slippers
  • mattyfez

Because standard slippers are shit?

Any way myfake viking booties arrived today. They are awesome.
    But they’re sized too small.
    I’m a size ten and had to send them back for an 11/12.

Definitely go a size bigger, especially if you want to wear good thick wooly socks.

blitz

Camper Wabi here. Had mine for a few years and still going strong. Warm but not too warm and sweaty. Rubber sole so can take the bins out etc. When these give up i’ll be buying the same again.

matt_outandabout

A ‘friend’ finds that his slippers get really stinky

Any advice for my friend?

My friend says that a combination of washing on occasion and deodoriser works well on his not too bad, and his son’s really sinky, stinky feet.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    MoreCashThanDash

When did slippers become a complicated lifestyle purchase? Just get some slippers next time you are in tesco or wherever.

And when those don’t keep your feet warm enough…..

nickc

These ridiculous things  Cost £60.00, but are utterly glorious

sparkyrhino

Had some Ugg slippers for over ten years, very toastie , dont smell much,look a bit tired now, cant beat sheepskin , not sweaty just warm.

mattyfez

Needs rubber soles though? Excursions into the back garden are always nesesary.

richardkennerley

Ordered These this morning. They were £8.49 when I ordered them, now they’re £11.04? Will see what they’re like tomorrow, but they’re orange so they’re off to a good start. I like orange. But not oranges.

DickBarton

And memory foam so they’ll remember how to get to the toilet for during-the-night toilet stops!

TiRed

Second the Birkenstock slippers. Mine have been great. The rubber soles are starting to wear on the bottoms. I also discovered I’m a size smaller than I previously thought!

FuzzyWuzzy

Sport Pursuit have Nuvola slippers on sale at the mo, not tried them but some look toasty

toby1

Gumbies open backs for me, not had cold feet in them yet and good for outdoors as long as it’s not wet grass!

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.