Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • Huey Morgan losing the plot on Buzzcocks!
  • pondo

Disappointed in the lad Morgan, he knows how the show works, if he didn’t like it or felt it was tired, he shouldn’t have gone on it.

That’s the great thing about music though….it’s subjective. I wouldn’t brand them as shit, just not my thing.

Boom – nail on the head.

zokes
    Free Member

But he wasn’t made to look a fool.
    He was the only one there who could actually see that the emperor was stark bollock naked.

And yet you made time to watch the show, then comment about it on a cycling website

DezB
    Free Member

That’s the great thing about music though….it’s subjective. I wouldn’t brand them as shit, just not my thing.

And the great thing about talking about music is that you can say something is shit and IT IS OBVIOUSLY YOUR OPINION. Jeez.
    Have you ever read a music review? Do the reviewers have to say “In my opinion… blah blah”. No. IT IS OBVIOUS. Argh.

As you were.

Northwind

Buzzcocks themed, this just dropped in my mailbox- why “Never Mind The Buzzcocks” can cock off.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/marc-ollington/why-never-mind-the-buzzco_b_4241129.html?utm_hp_ref=fb&src=sp&comm_ref=false

Pook

Marc x Jim’s manager seems a bit of a nob

matther01
    Free Member

Watched it last night after recording it earlier. Never saw it coming and found it quite hilarious…especially the RIP mug bit in the credits.

Rorschach
    Free Member
    njee20
    Free Member

Huey stopped mid song to be passed a joint from someone in the crowd, practically took the thing in one go, & carried on. Before one track he announced that for the next three minutes he was making love to every girl in the crowd. He was pretty cool. Then.

Sorry, what about that is cool!?

He comes across as a dick, and one who doesn’t really seem to get the feature he’s lambasting.

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)

The topic ‘Huey Morgan losing the plot on Buzzcocks!’ is closed to new replies.