Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • http://www.bike-discount.de
  • SBrock
    Free Member

has anybody ordered from here before?

I have ordered some Rokcshox Lyrik RC2L for for my Transition Covert.

Just curious with delivery times etc.

And yes I paid on my CC for added protection – if there is any?

SBrock
    Free Member

oops, i should of searched the forum – seems like a lot of you guys use them and they deliver quick!

mintimperial

Yep, bought off them several times. Always arrives quickly, pretty good English speaking e mail support too the one time I had to check something. Recommended.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    220si
    Free Member

German equivalent of CRC.

Paid £4.95 for delivery and about 5 days later in a very well packaged box was delivered.

All in all good service.

robarnold
    Free Member

I would say 50% of users on here order from there, usually about 3-4 days delivery time.

What colour is the rock you’ve been hiding under for the last couple of years?

SBrock
    Free Member

What colour is the rock you’ve been hiding under for the last couple of years?

Well I been off the scene for a year!

Sold my SC Butcher and tried to survive on a Soul – But I am not the most skilled rider and just do not feel confident on my Soul in the Dark Peak…….

Just got a Transition Covert frame (used) so I have just ordered some Rockshox Lyrik RC2L 160mm for £644 – just could not stomach paying £900 for Fox, would of gone for Marz 55 if they were a bit cheaper.

Happy Days – thanks STW

perthmtb
    Free Member

Nothing wrong with Bike-discount – they are excellent, but in the interests of consumer choice I’d also suggest checking out these guys Bike-Components.de

Seem to stock a wider range of gear, and will price match the other German stores. Also seem a lot more willing than Bike-discount to order in non-standard bits, and chop and change orders after they’ve been submitted, which I’m afraid I have a habit of doing 😳

mattjg
    Free Member

Several times, tyres and brakes. All good.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Orderd a pair of Hans Dampfs on Wednesday, had them by Friday.
    Ill use them again.

creamegg
    Free Member

I use both bike-discount and bike-components. If I have a bulk order to make it worthwhile the postage cost they will be my default choice over the likes of CRC as prices are often better and delivery times also very good.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘http://www.bike-discount.de’ is closed to new replies.