Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • HTC ONE X or SAMSUNG GALAXY S3
  • turbo1397
    Free Member

As above really.. in the market for a new phone, its between these two. I would probably go for the HTC if it wasnt for the fact that the battery life is meant to be rubbish and i use strava a fair bit and it eats the battery in my iphone as it is..anyone got an s3 or HTC and could give me the lowdown on them? 😕

druidh
    Free Member

In typical STW fashion – have you considered the ONE S? There was a big thread on this subject only a couple of weeks back. It would be worth finding it as it should answer all of your questions.

alaric

Just gone from a Galaxy S to a Galaxy S3 and one of the biggest differences is battery life – I used to charge overnight, then again early afternoon and sometimes again before bed- The S3 goes all day on one charge!

The battery life on GPS is also vastly inproved – I can now map a whole day out and still have 40% charge instead of the phone dying mid ride.

One of the reasons I got the S3 not a One X is the SD card slot and changeable battery – the One X has neither.

Other than that…they’re both Android, and you can read about the differences…not a lot in it TBH.

ventana_craig
    Free Member

My wife has the one x battery life is good 2 days easy between charges.
    HTC released an update shortly after release that improved the battery life.
    I chose the one x because it was available much cheaper than the s3,
    26 pounds per month.

rob
    Free Member

One x user ,I get a full days strava use with about 30% battery left

turbo1397
    Free Member

went for the s3 in the end.. felt the pinch to zoom was far better as well. thanks for the input folks.. 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘HTC ONE X or SAMSUNG GALAXY S3’ is closed to new replies.