Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • HT Pedals.
  • singlespeedstu

Anyone any longish term experience of pedals from HT?
    Particularly the ANS06.
    http://www.ison-distribution.com/english/product.php?part=PDHTAN6CB

hatter

Big discussion on pedals recently (inc. HT) on this thread:

Flat pedal thread

shipton47
    Free Member

The wife has a pair of these on for about 6 months and rides 10hrs most weeks and she takes no care of her bike much to my frustration, they are still going well much more grip than my hope f20’s. Not play or probs with the bearings so far, the pins last well. I’ll be changing to a pair of HT’s soon when can justify them.

Northwind

HT made the legendary Nanos for Superstar, Fatties, Nukeproof etc, great pedal. But they also make the very awful AE01 (On One Thinny). The ANS looks like basically an evolution of the AE but without the disastrous bearing design…

Now here I’m less certain but I think the RSP FTWs I have are also HT, and from the same family as the ANS. If so, they’re basically sound but they do have a fiddly endcap bearing design which is durable, but hard to service. And I’d also be asking about service kits because there isn’t one for the RSPs and availabiltiy for the AE was never adequate either.

But I’d be really tempted to try those ANSs myself if I wasn’t already pedalled up, they look ace.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘HT Pedals.’ is closed to new replies.