Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Hoy, it's the 13th!!!! Where the hell is issue 75
  • juan
    Free Member

YEah where is it grrrrr?

wwaswas

floating off down the canal, I suspect.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

In the post? I know where mine is!

juan
    Free Member

well mark said the issue 75 will be on the mag archive as per toady!!!! and there is one article I want to read.

scaredypants

If you look carefully at the “P” logo near usernames, some have a small subscript “1”. Content is available to Premier-first members 24hr before others.

dreednya

Not in mag archive yet

BlobOnAStick

‘HOY’

Is that an appeal to a higher being?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I think Sir Chris is still delivering them

binners

Is there anyone on from Scandanavia? They always seem to get theirs first?

If you’re in Lancashire, like me, then you get yours last

Don’t think we haven’t noticed. Racism! That’s what it is! Pure and simple!

Mark

Actually I live in Lancashire and I get mine first! 🙂

The PDF version will be available later today (we have a quarry to fill with gear first). Other digital versions will be Tuesday next week. Printed copies later next week, Premier Dealers by next weekend and newsagents the following tuesday – all pretty much as per the schedule 🙂

ransos
    Free Member

I haven’t finished reading 74!

Sandwich

A quarry full of gear you say? STW Weekender is a drug fuelled event then? 😀

kiwijohn

How soon to Tasmania?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Kiwijohn, issue 12 is still current over here!

juan
    Free Member

Still nothing on the mag archive :'(

the_lecht_rocks

Yeah…archive lies……

scaredypants

why are you people getting stuff online and cutting out the local magazine shop? 🙄

the_lecht_rocks

Get it digitally and hardcopy on subs….

Speshpaul

“I haven’t finished reading 74! “
    74 hasn’t reached shropshire yet!! (well not my bit)

juan
    Free Member

Still nothing yeat WHERE IS IT ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crotchrocket
    Free Member

It’s fine – i didn’t want to read it anyway. 😛

wwaswas

Still nothing yeat WHERE IS IT ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chipps said real soon now, earlier.

singletrackgrace
    Free Member

Hello,
    I’m the new Junior Designer at Singletrack. I am sorry about the delay. I am working on creating the digital versions as I type. I am being trained up in doing this for the first time. I promise it won’t be long now. Again, apologies. This will be my responsibility from the next issue onwards, I am aiming to deliver on the indicated date from then onwards. I hope you understand.

crotchrocket
    Free Member

chin up – don’t listen to these scummers, you take your time & get it right 😉

juan
    Free Member

No worries grace, I am usually not fussed about that 😉
    And if you’re a junior and you’re under training then I do apologies about the stress I may be causing. Plus it’s not your fault, it’s mark’s. As him being your boss he should have made sure you could be set up for the next issue 😉
    So chin up keep the good work coming and don’t get too stressed up 😉

singletrackgrace
    Free Member

Thanks Juan and Crotchrocket. I’m not as stressed as I may have seemed- don’t blame Mark either. The snail-pace of this right now is down to Internet speed at my desk- nobody’s fault. I started the job at a date I specified, which by bad co-incidence was deadline week for issue 75. As Juan indicated- there are always teething problems when starting a new job. I’m trying my best. Thank you for your patience.

juan
    Free Member

don’t blame Mark

As you’re new here you have to learn how things work. First blame Mark, if anything else fails, blame Tatcher.

Baldysquirt

wrong tyres, surely.

geoffj

I hear that there’s a cafe review that’s worth a read – defo worth putting up with a short delay for that.

HansRey

im in scandinavia. Mine hasn’t come yet 🙁

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Hoy, it's the 13th!!!! Where the hell is issue 75’ is closed to new replies.