Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • How's your cyclists tan coming on?
  • jekkyl

I’m on hols at the mo and have to admit to looking rather silly when I take my shirt off. Bronzed Italianesque tan 3/4s of the way up both arms with pasty English milk bottlesque upper arms & podgy white torso.
    perfick!

jo_h
    Free Member

Worryingly well, I have white hand and shoulder syndrome. Wedding pictures are going to be a bit odd if I don’t make a conscious effort to even up a bit in the next three months!

paulmgreen
    Free Member

As ‘summer’ has only just arrived……. I have only the faintest line!

Crell
    Free Member

Mine is bordering laughable now. Luckily I’ll spend a lot of the summer in a wetsuit so no one will ever know

warton
    Free Member

arms and face good. Legs very slight…

kimbers

I took 6hrs to do the long route at the rough ride a couple of weeks ago

I have a single tiger stripe across the top of my bumcheeks/lower back

where my shirt rode up and I didnt realise

project
    Free Member

In Israel a few years ago, nice tan on legs before i went,lycra shorts length, then shorter shorts for holiday and got 2 red bands round each leg about 3 inches wide, took trainer socks off and got badly burnt feet while on the beach, result bright red painful feet, and brown legs.

Tom-B
    Free Member

Mine is pretty crap. Went to Cyprus in May and was amazed at how pale I was, then I realised that at that point I’d only ridden twice this year without short sleeves! Until a fortnight ago 2013 had been bloomin freezing!

footflaps

My cyclist tan now lasts all through winter, even without any top ups, it just fades a bit in the darker months and gets a boost whenever I ride abroad in the summer.

lasty
    Free Member

Got out of the shower earlier to gaffaaaws From the other half …

Tan going well then … 🙄

bikebouy
    Free Member

Pretty well thanks though I should get the fake tan out on my ankles 😆

samuri
    Free Member

Tan? Is that caused by wind or rain because that’s the only way I’d have one.

Kryton57

[Smug mode]

My Lycra defined tan lines are now blurred at the edges by the Caribbean sun

[/smug mode]

sputnik
    Free Member

Ah con artists , these comments are worthless without pics!
    Bit dark n late now, I will submit my pic in the morn…think I could win hhis one 😈

adjustablewench
    Free Member

Have the same thoughts each year

1) shall I just get a band of lace tattooed round each thigh as I spend most of the summer almost looking like  I’m wearing stockings anyway?

2) contemplate the above but realise would look wrong with white feet – then miss my old shimano spd sandles so much I spend an hour googling to no avail

bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

I have Natural Mediterranean Coloured skin. But my face looks like I’ve not had a wash for a month, kinda a dirty tan. Partner is even darker than me, and just has to look at the sun and is middle eastern coloured

user-removed
    Free Member

Yur. Arms are mahogany despite living in NE England. Face is a patchy red, more due to alcohol than sunshine 😳

Legs never see the light of day, due to ridiculous knees, knotted muscles and skinny bits in between.

oldgit
    Free Member

Done a fair bit of gardening in the little sun we’ve had so I don’t have that stupid defined tan the top pros have. Plus my shorts are all different lengths. And factor 1000.00 sun cream helps as well.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘How's your cyclists tan coming on?’ is closed to new replies.